Dozens arrested, police cars damaged in second night of anti-Trump protests in Cal..

musterion

Yeah, cause that totally happened when obama got elected.

latest

Yep, both times.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

latest

I read an article before the election about militias that were increasing training, etc.
I'm not saying they would have started killing people had Clinton won, but what I said is not some liberal kool-aid conspiracy.

I'll see if I can find the article again.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Liberal, any liberal, please answer this question and then explain how the "protestors" out there screaming for white blood, ARENT racist bigots?

i'm not getting the news today, but are bammy and hillary doing anything to quiet this down?

musterion

I read an article before the election about militias that were increasing training, etc.
I'm not saying they would have started killing people had Clinton won, but what I said is not some liberal kool-aid conspiracy.

Don't waste your time because I can tell you right now, they would not have been gearing up to go on the march. They would have been preparing to hunker down for the federal government to finally come and try to take their weapons.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

latest

Here it is

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-militia-idUSKBN12X11R

Down a Georgia country road, camouflaged members of the Three Percent Security Force have mobilized for rifle practice, hand-to-hand combat training -- and an impromptu campaign rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

As the most divisive presidential election in recent memory nears its conclusion, some armed militia groups are preparing for the possibility of a stolen election on Nov. 8 and civil unrest in the days following a victory by Democrat Hillary Clinton.

They say they won't fire the first shot, but they're not planning to leave their guns at home, either.

Trump's populist campaign has energized militia members like Hill, who admire the Republican mogul's promise to deport illegal immigrants, stop Muslims from entering the country and build a wall along the Mexico border. Trump has repeatedly warned that the election may be "rigged," and has said he may not respect the results if he does not win. At least one paramilitary group, the Oath Keepers, has called on members to monitor voting sites for signs of fraud.

Their numbers dwindled following that attack but have spiked in recent years, driven by fears that President Barack Obama will threaten gun ownership and erode the power of local government. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks extremist groups, estimates there were 276 active militias last year, up from 42 in 2008.

Over the past week, some prominent Trump supporters have hinted at violence.

"If Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket," former Illinois Representative Joe Walsh wrote on Twitter last week. Conservative commentator Wayne Root fantasized about Clinton's death while speaking at a Trump rally in Las Vegas on Sunday.

Back in Georgia, the Three Percent Security Force wrapped up rifle practice in the midday sun. They then headed further into the trees to tackle an obstacle course with loaded pistols at their sides, ready for whatever may come.

"We've building up for this, just like the Marines," he said. "We are going to really train harder and try to increase our operational capabilities in the event that this is the day that we hoped would never come."

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Don't waste your time because I can tell you right now, they would not have been gearing up to go on the march. They would have been preparing to hunker down for the federal government to finally come and try to take their weapons.

Too late. I found it so you can read it for yourself.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Nice neg rep. Too bad it wasn't a lie.

ClimateSanity

Militias have done next to nothing and have damaged nothing more harmed anyone. You can't say the same about these fascists in the streets.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

:thumb: Everyone knows what is happening now, would NOT be happening if she had won, and what is happening now is part of WHY he won.

People are sick of those whiny spoiled brats. Lock them all in a real safe room, like this one:

wide-shot-man-in-straitjacket-bouncing-off-walls-and-jumping-around-video-id630-114

musterion

It was a lie. They fear the government coming for their guns, and the way the Left generates civil unrest and uses its own version of brownshirts is part of that plan. They said that in the article.

ClimateSanity

And how many celebrities have moved to canada yet?

One more time, where were all us seething white racist bigots when obama got elected?

You drank deep, you cant even admit the same thing thats happening out there now, would NOT BE HAPPENING , if she won.

They took their lumps and got organized and informed.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It was a lie. They fear the government coming for their guns, and the way the Left generates civil unrest and uses its own version of brownshirts is part of that plan. They said that in the article.
No, it wasn't. I said militais would gear up. And that's true. I even said I wasn't saying they'd fire the first shot.