Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Quote please, so I can sort you out..........
Don't play stupid. Every time I posted a poll showing Trump winning you pulled out your pointy-headed arguments to say they were wrong. Well YOU were wrong, as you always are. In the end, you're a leftwing hack who votes for leftwing hacks. Maybe you should move to Canada and do us ALL a favor.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
His call is his cross to bear.
I'm sure he's up nights worrying about your opinion of the call. :rolleyes:

Thank you for proving my previous point 6..... you are a classic dishonest manipulator

"6. When openly confronted, they deflect,
Which you haven't illustrated.

manufacture lies
Which you've yet to set out.

, and try to kill the messenger."
By responding to an attempt at character assassination with actual evidence of your particular defects? :plain: (see: graceless winning illustration, Colorado dead as "cowards", etc.)

If I look up hubris in the dictionary it's going to have a link to your posts, isn't it. :poly:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Don't play stupid. Every time I posted a poll showing Trump winning you pulled out your pointy-headed arguments to say they were wrong.
I honestly don't commit your posts to memory, but I've answered a few cherry picked polls with a broader selection. The rule tends to hold and exceptions in polling tend to come down to bias, across a range. I also noted, late, when eightthirtyfive gave Trump a slugger's chance.

Now which poll had Trump winning late? I didn't see one. The difference between us wasn't you being right, that was your hope. I didn't share it. There were people on the Clinton side just as sure. The data indicated they were going to be right, though I didn't share their hope either.

Today...I just hope God finds a use for him. In a few days I'll give him the same approach I gave the outgoing office holder. I won't, as so many are doing and as too many did for Obama, claim that he isn't my president.

Well YOU were wrong, as you always are.
Given I'm against abortion, pro gun and a believer in Christ, not even you can believe that, but enjoy the dance. Is THall leading or are you going freestyle?

In the end, you're a leftwing hack
That's even sillier than what THall wrote...and that's saying something.

Maybe you should move to Canada and do us ALL a favor.
Maybe you should try to find the note your candidate had in his last speech...and how sad is it that you can't rise to that?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Obamas legacy trashed by the Clinton crime family is a great take away as well as a complete repudiation of progressive liberalism. I would not be expecting pardons for any of the players from Obama at this point he may just let them face the music from a Guilliani led justice dept, the crime family foundation monies will be siezed under RICO as being gained by a criminal organization, and the players will all be facing their punishment. Hey, a guy can only hope...:thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Don't play stupid. Every time I posted a poll showing Trump winning you pulled out your pointy-headed arguments to say they were wrong.

he'd quote 538

:mock: 538

CC said:
Maybe you should move to Canada and do us ALL a favor.

hey! :sibbie:

55641332.jpg

THall

Town Heretic and Zoo have shown their true colors. How they will lie, while
claiming to have a lock on the undisputed truth. Even in the face of utter
humiliation by their own false statements, they still puff up like little
frogs, claiming to be right about something. Honest men give these fools no
credibility and no quarter.

THall

fool

Hall of Fame
Town Heretic and Zoo have shown their true colors. How they will lie, while
claiming to have a lock on the undisputed truth. Even in the face of utter
humiliation by their own false statements, they still puff up like little
frogs, claiming to be right about something. Honest men give these fools no
credibility and no quarter.

Tell us how you really feel.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town Heretic and Zoo have shown their true colors.
Zoo hasn't been here for a while, so you're finally on equal footing, not being entirely here either.

How they will lie
So you and CC keep saying. Nary a quote (or actual argument) between you.

Peculiar people, you two.

, while claiming to have a lock on the undisputed truth
I'd say, "Quote me" but I might as well ask a monkey to sing an aria.

Even in the face of utter
humiliation by their own false statements,
Jules Verne lacked your imagination.

Honest men give these fools no credibility and no quarter
In order, "You know one?" and "You're having enough trouble making sense".

Thank you, it is nice to meet another person on TOL with

a little class.
With the exception of "another" that's some sentence. With it, that's just you all over. :)