Donald Duck’s Big Show!!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
"I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me."

"......Name three things Hillary can never say."

2269616.jpg

DavidK

It's funny how much the people who took the footage crow about being the only ones to turn their camera around to the crowd when you can see other members of the press area shooting the crowd in the clip.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The Duck turned the election into a pop hit TV show. Now what will he do for an encore?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Melania Trump says she'd work to improve a social media culture that has gotten "too mean and too tough" -- riddled with insults based on "looks and intelligence" -- if she becomes first lady. :jolly:

She should take a few courses in English first,

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Leave it to another country to produce this new data. The duck has always been a media star.

"A new data report suggests that one of the things keeping Donald Trump in the presidential race against Hillary Clinton is his savvy use of social media – particularly Facebook.

According to a recent study from Finnish content discovery firm EzyInsights, Trump’s social media crew has consistently outperformed Clinton’s own team throughout the entire presidential campaign."

One thing about Clinton, she is boring, which is not the case for the famous Duck. Come to think about it, Obama was also very boring, with his long pauses &c.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I will bet he make a bigger hit in the media, while Clinton becomes the party roast, and lame duck for the Democrats. 2020 will see its way clear. So, hold your nose in the meantime.