Donald Duck’s Big Show!!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Donald Trump, affectionately known to a few as the ‘Duck of modern media’, has big plans to Bing it !!!

There are few who know today about Binging it in TV, yet the Duck knows it all too well and he knows how to do it. No matter what, the Duck will emerge the most talked about man in modern media for some time to come.

Did the Duck want to be president? Well some think so, but others like me think the Duck would rather be a modern day Howard Hughes than have a headache on the oval room.

Real estate may be one way to earn a fortune, but many super-rich, like Howard Hughes had stars on his casting couch, enough to be the envoy of material man. The Duck seeks his reward in this life and will do to all by himself, the Duck does not bow down to anyone.

Johnny Carson was famous, but he could be fired, but not the famous Duck; he is the supreme self promoter and self employer. No one bosses the Duck.

His act begins very soon, in fact, this week it gets off to a big start.

Some of you have not believed me over the past 9 months about the Duck, but when the Duck starts the “Big Show” you will all know I have been right about the Duck.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have to admit the Duck is very smart. Winning the primaries, being more a celebrity than politician, says more about the poor state of politics than it does about the Ducks' ambitions.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I have to admit the Duck is very smart. Winning the primaries, being more a celebrity than politician, says more about the poor state of politics than it does about the Ducks' ambitions.

James Woods recently tweeted that Trump may be vinegar but Hillary is arsenic. I think that sums it up.

Did you use to watch "House" on tv? House was the best doctor around, he could save patients that nobody else could. He was also rude and a total jerk. But guess what, if you wanted to live, you wanted House to be your doctor.

America is a dying patient. Trump, as rude as he is, can cure the patient. Hillary will surely kill the patient. That's what to remember when you vote in November.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Only a boob is horrified by Trump when Hillary is the most criminal, corrupt, dishonest liar ever to run for the White House.
Only a boob lacks the capacity to be horrified by more than one thing at a time.

I can be horrified by more than one thing at a time. Where you are wrong is thinking that Trump is someone to be horrified about. If you are horrified by Trump then you're just a moron who believes the lies and propaganda about Trump, or you're a sissy who gets butt-hurt over his snarky comments.

DavidK

I can be horrified by more than one thing at a time. Where you are wrong is thinking that Trump is someone to be horrified about. If you are horrified by Trump then you're just a moron who believes the lies and propaganda about Trump, or you're a sissy who gets butt-hurt over his snarky comments.

Or I'm horrified at the thought that a bragging, vengeance-minded, totalitarian, Mammon-worshipping, serial adulterer with a complete lack of self control or any sign of any of the other fruit of the Spirit might become president.

Nobody told me those things about him. They're evident by the words from his own mouth.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
James Woods recently tweeted that Trump may be vinegar but Hillary is arsenic. I think that sums it up.

Did you use to watch "House" on tv? House was the best doctor around, he could save patients that nobody else could. He was also rude and a total jerk. But guess what, if you wanted to live, you wanted House to be your doctor.

America is a dying patient. Trump, as rude as he is, can cure the patient. Hillary will surely kill the patient. That's what to remember when you vote in November.
Some liked him, but I hated his character. I liked Tony Clifton better than that obnoxious druggy.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
..........Did you use to watch "House" on tv? House was the best doctor around, he could save patients that nobody else could. He was also rude and a total jerk. But guess what, if you wanted to live, you wanted House to be your doctor.

Some liked him, but I hated his character...........

Ah-haaaaa.... .....but who cured all the patients? House!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I will bet you on the national news tonight there will be more time given to the Duck than to Hillary Clinton.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

I believe Trump only won the primary's because the media promoted him heavily, they wanted him to win because they knew he was a weak candidate in the general and the easiest for the felon Hillary & the media to smear in the general because in the end that is all the felon has, she is an absolute failure at everything she has ever touched. Had we had a solid candidate who wasn't a schmuck say like Cruz, or ??? we would be talking about issues (jobs, national security,economy, etc.) that the felon Hillary cannot even discuss without showing her corruption on, instead all we talk about is a 11 year old lewd comment & the trolls that the felon Hillary has dredged up under rocks to accuse the man from up to 30 years ago without a shred of proof 25 days before an election...(yea that is not a plant :chuckle:) . America is going to get exactly what it deserves in this election a corrupt lying felon & her rapist husband or a foul mouthed reality star that hasn't the self control to keep his mouth shut even for his own good....Either way America will have four more years of some form of drama & divisiveness...Just Sad.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It really make me sad because this is true, had he been more serious about being a politician. "Donald Trump would help working women more than Hillary Clinton would" see here.

Four fairly politically astute persons I have know were annoyed with me last year when I MADE FUN OF TRUMP AND CALLED HIM THE DUCK. Now they are calling him Donald Duck too!

I wish Ted Cruz had won the primary!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CvIsU9BVYAAZmuz.jpg