Does God Create Goats?

Truster

~Calvinism IS the Gospel, everything else is convenient fiction~

Which simply goes to prove you have no idea what the evangelism (gospel) is nor have you experienced the power therein. Your understanding of the evangelism is speculative and therefore tentative.

Truster

The Catholics did that, and you uber right wing morons made idols of yourselves just like the liberals you speak against.

None of you hold a stake in reality, it's really about what serves your interests.

You should do a study on ~waking up~ and realizing how full of crap you all are :wave2:

I have no part whatsoever in the people you speak of. You could never, in your wildest dreams, imagine the part I have and therefore represent.

Truster

You have 'Other' listed, I automatically see that as 'pagan', and for a very simple reason- even though Protestants and Catholics are divided, they have both carried orthodox notions which, if you lack, aren't even by definition a Christian :plain:

So good with that; I don't care about your shady ideology

You do not hold a love of the truth but you do love of the traditions, creeds, confessions and ideologies of men. You have not been converted and you despise the truth.

Truster

So your a Madist- you deny things like gentile baptism and whatnot?

:doh:

Tradition is something God has ordained since Moses, it didn't stop with Christ. Jesus simply taught us to be wary of the one's that were vain- that would be many of the things the Roman church instituted in the centuries that followed; but certainly nothing of the Calvinist, Protestant tradition.

Like everyone else of your ilk you seek labels, because you don't have the evangelism in power and so the label becomes all important. Anyone not wearing the Calvin label is an anathema in your sight, but not in the sight of Elohim.

Truster

God's name is mentioned in the Bible only as the writers interpreted Him. 'Yahweh' is literally the sound you make when you breath- Elohim isn't even a singular noun, it is the Heavenly Beings collectively; you want to separate yourself from Christianity just like the Messianic Jews, you see, who can't stand to have anything to do with us because they are too damn absorbed in their own self worth.

Using alternative language isn't going to save you here :)

You think what you think because you have been judicially blinded and with every other denominational goat you are in the broad way.

There is nothing that you have to say that I want to hear. There is nothing I have to say that you can hear.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God's name is mentioned in the Bible only as the writers interpreted Him. 'Yahweh' is literally the sound you make when you breath- Elohim isn't even a singular noun, it is the Heavenly Beings collectively; you want to separate yourself from Christianity just like the Messianic Jews, you see, who can't stand to have anything to do with us because they are too damn absorbed in their own self worth.

Using alternative language isn't going to save you here :)

Hih Cherub IV
l
l
l
l
V
:nuke:​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are misguided, on a # of levels.
Shalom.

I am not on any levels. Salvation does not work like that. I am a Jew, and I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. It is in Him that we have salvation, the forgiveness of sins. In Him we have the free gift of eternal life.

Shalom.

Jacob

amber59

Lord’s Day 4Q & A 9

Q.*But doesn’t God do us an injustice
by requiring in his law
what we are unable to do?

A.*No, God created human beings with the ability to keep the law.1
They, however, provoked by the devil,2

in willful disobedience,3
robbed themselves and all their descendants of these gifts.4

1*Gen. 1:31;*Eph. 4:24
2*Gen. 3:13;*John 8:44
3*Gen. 3:6
4*Rom. 5:12, 18, 19

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
It is impossible to keep the law. The law is the very nature and character of God. To keep the law you would have to be Jesus Christ. Jesus kept the law for us, then abolished it, Colossians 2:15. Christians are not under the law, nor are they subject to it. To be under the law is to be under condemnation. There are two purposes of the law.

1. The law reveals the nature and character of God. He is holy beyond human comprehension.
2. The law reveals the sinfulness of man. It convicts sinners of the fact that they don't measure up to God's standards.

That's it, there are no other purposes of the law.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That's it, there are no other purposes of the law.

There is one more, God's blessing with regard to eternal life.

"Blessed are those who do His commandments that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter through the gates into the city." (Revelation 22:14)

Robert Pate

Banned

"Blessed are those who do His commandments that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter through the gates into the city." (Revelation 22:14)

When we accept Christ as our savior God sees us as complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. As far as God is concerned we have kept all of the commandments and are perfect and complete "In Christ".

Epoisses

Doing God's commandments is realizing you are a sinner and can never keep any commandment!

Jamie fails.

ttruscott

GOD did not create anyone righteous or evil. Everyone created in HIS image was created ingenuously innocent with a free will and with the equal ability and opportunity to chose to be righteous in HIS sight or eternally evil. All evil was our creation by our free will since GOD is light in whom there is no darkness at all...HE is love in whom there is no wickedness at all so no evil or wickedness can come out from HIM.

Goats are self created as goats when they, by their free will, rejected the gospel they heard in Sheol, pre-earth, as mentioned in Colossians 1:23...if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed* to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant. which proclamation has not been fulfilled on earth.

That is why they're doomed already when they are sown into the world,
Jn 3:18.

*The tense of the verb
proclaimed suggests an action finished in the past but then ongoing, repeated, to the present.