Do you walk according to the Spirit?

Epoisses

You CANNOT love someone and break the commands of JESUS.

The only way to love is to do exactly what Jesus says.

True love rebukes idiotic Christians like God's truth who is an incorrigible buffoon.

Christians are some of the most stupid people on the planet and this poster is living proof.

God's Truth

True love rebukes idiotic Christians like God's truth who is an incorrigible buffoon.

Christians are some of the most stupid people on the planet and this poster is living proof.

Yes you are you got that right.

You have judged yourself correctly.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are trying to be factious. That is not from the Spirit of God. Where did you learn to do that?
It is not my job to tell you what to do. This is about the Spirit of God.

If I minister the word of God to you you can still verify that the scriptures being quoted or what is being said that it comes from God by reading the Bible, God's word. If you have a question in any way, you can ask it. It is okay if I do not provide the translation I use when I provide you with a scripture, though this is my general practice. I believe it helps others to know that the words are words from the Bible, God's word.

The Spirit of God can give you understanding. And the word of God spoken doesn't always have to be a quote from scripture, though it should not contradict what scripture says.

Meaning, what we say should either be a quote from scripture or our best with the understanding of scripture that we have. If you give a scripture the best you remember it, that is fine. If you speak something that is not a quote from scripture but agrees with scripture that is fine.

Walking according to the Spirit relates to these things, but the point is that the one who walks according to the Spirit fulfills the requirement of the Law, and also is not walking according to the flesh. That is as far as I know to go with you and with this subject right now.

May God bless you as you serve Him and live your life to His glory.

God's Truth

It is not my job to tell you what to do. This is about the Spirit of God.

If I minister the word of God to you you can still verify that the scriptures being quoted or what is being said that it comes from God by reading the Bible, God's word. If you have a question in any way, you can ask it. It is okay if I do not provide the translation I use when I provide you with a scripture, though this is my general practice. I believe it helps others to know that the words are words from the Bible, God's word.

The Spirit of God can give you understanding. And the word of God spoken doesn't always have to be a quote from scripture, though it should not contradict what scripture says.

Meaning, what we say should either be a quote from scripture or our best with the understanding of scripture that we have. If you give a scripture the best you remember it, that is fine. If you speak something that is not a quote from scripture but agrees with scripture that is fine.

Walking according to the Spirit relates to these things, but the point is that the one who walks according to the Spirit fulfills the requirement of the Law, and also is not walking according to the flesh. That is as far as I know to go with you and with this subject right now.

May God bless you as you serve Him and live your life to His glory.

That was a torturous read.