Do you walk according to the Spirit?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you walk according to the Spirit? Salvation is found in Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:1-4 NASB - 1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. 3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

God's Truth

Do you walk according to the Spirit? Salvation is found in Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:1-4 NASB - 1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. 3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

People who walk according to the Spirit do not tell others who are saved that they are not from God because they did or did not use the word 'in', and 'and'.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know I am correct, but do you know you told me what I was saying was not from God because of the word 'and'?
I don't know what translation you were using, but I am sorry for giving you this impression. It is not intentional though I am not denying that my words have meaning. I shared my translation (NASB) which was all I could do. Anyway, this thread is not about that, but I am sorry for hurting or offending you with my words.

Shalom God's Truth.

God's Truth

I don't know what translation you were using, but I am sorry for giving you this impression. It is not intentional though I am not denying that my words have meaning. I shared my translation (NASB) which was all I could do. Anyway, this thread is not about that, but I am sorry for hurting or offending you with my words.

Shalom God's Truth.

This thread is about walking through the Spirit.

What you say and do to others is about walking through the Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This thread is about walking through the Spirit.

What you say and do to others is about walking through the Spirit.
That is true.

When you walk according to the Spirit you fulfill the requirement of the Law. You love others as you love yourself.

keypurr

That is true.

When you walk according to the Spirit you fulfill the requirement of the Law. You love others as you love yourself.

Amen, I see you as a brother in Christ. We seem to hold the same values friend.

Epoisses

Walking in the Spirit means you have love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, meekness and self-control.

God's Truth

That is true.

How would you like it if someone told you that you were not saying things from God because you used the word 'and'?

I do not believe you are walking through the Spirit because you do not have discernment about such things.

Last edited:

God's Truth

What makes you think your saved?

I am glad you asked this. Let's discuss this deeply.

I would love to tell you how I know I am saved.

However, since you asked the question, tell me, how is it you think you are saved?

Then I will gladly tell you more.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
How would you like it if someone told you that you were not saying things from God because you used the word 'and'?

I do not believe you are walking through the Spirit because you do not have discernment about such things.

I believe you said it was your translation not you. I have no issue with you on this. Shalom.