Do you abide in the teaching of Christ? Do you have God? Do you have Father and Son?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
2 John 1:3 NASB - Grace, mercy and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

2 John 1:9 NASB - Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son.

You may be interested in some posts from some other threads.

First a link to a thread of mine.

Honor the Father and the Son

The following can be found at the thread: Indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life—and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us—what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship [koinōnia] is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ. These things we write, so that our joy may be made complete. - 1 John 1:1-4

God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship [koinōnia] of his Son Jesus Christ our LORD. - 1 Corinthians 1:9

κοινωνία koinōnía - fellowship, intimacy, community, communion, joint participation

The following can be found at the thread:
Honor God's Son or Perish

"God so loved YOU that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

We honor God's Son by believing and trusting in him to save us. Christianity is a very personal thing because it is about how we respond to the Gospel. Some hear and believe, others hear, but it is not meaningful to them.

TweetyBird

2 John 1:3 NASB - Grace, mercy and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

2 John 1:9 NASB - Anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God; the one who abides in the teaching, he has both the Father and the Son.

What was Jesus' teaching? The answer is not the Law of Moses.

1 John 3
23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What was Jesus' teaching? The answer is not the Law of Moses.

1 John 3
23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
I do think of Matthew 5:17-20 NASB, but I thought of this

John 15:10 NASB - "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

It has been my belief that Jesus observed and taught the Law.

Do you understand Romans 8:1-4 NASB?

What do you do with God's Law and God's commands?

I believe I have been told, or at least believed or understood, that the Spirit of God will never contradict... the word of God or the commands of God? I do think of the Law, because it has God's commands. But growing up with teaching from the New Testament Scriptures as a Gentile and a Christian I only understood God's commands from there, not from Torah.

Is there a new covenant with new commands? Or, is there God's commands beginning with Torah and the Law of Moses or the old covenant, and continuing throughout the TaNaKh or scripture and even into the New Testament Writings or the New Testament Scriptures? There is a new covenant. I know it involves God's law written on minds and hearts.

TweetyBird

I do think of Matthew 5:17-20 NASB, but I thought of this

John 15:10 NASB - "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

What makes you think Jesus was referring to the Law of Moses? The context of John 5,6,7 is what God commanded Him to do during His ministry. Jesus was obedient to death, He gave His life for us. As Jesus stated - I lay down my life and take it up again, as I have received commandment from my Father [paraphrase].

It has been my belief that Jesus observed and taught the Law.

Jesus did not teach Torah. He taught a new way to live. He supported the Law of Moses for Israel because He had not yet died. But He for sure did not teach it. All the parables and new information that He spoke - none of it had to do with Torah.

Do you understand Romans 8:1-4 NASB?

What do you do with God's Law and God's commands?

The Law of Moses was for Israel. The laws and commandments found in the NT are the true Law of God, based in love, forgiveness, compassion and mercy for others in Christ Jesus. That is not Torah.

I believe I have been told, or at least believed or understood, that the Spirit of God will never contradict... the word of God or the commands of God? I do think of the Law, because it has God's commands. But growing up with teaching from the New Testament Scriptures as a Gentile and a Christian I only understood God's commands from there, not from Torah.

And that should be how it is. The torah was for Israel only. It is not the Law of God in Christ. You need to forget Torah and live for Christ. Read Matt 25:38+ ---- the Law of Moses is old, archaic, corrupt. It caused people to sin, to rebel, to turn to other gods. Is that what you want?

Is there a new covenant with new commands? Or, is there God's commands beginning with Torah and the Law of Moses or the old covenant, and continuing throughout the TaNaKh or scripture and even into the New Testament Writings or the New Testament Scriptures? There is a new covenant. I know it involves God's law written on minds and hearts.

There is no one who has ever kept Torah. It is impossible. There is no Temple, no Levitical Priesthood, no animals for sacrifices. Do you not ever read Heb 8 and 9? It astounds me that you have turned you back on the new covenant and embraced a dead covenant that brought death, a yoke, was a burden, and is still a veil over Israel's eyes.

The Law written on one's heart is NOT NOT NOT the Law of Moses. It is the Law of Christ. Do you know what that is? You would know if you read the NT instead of keeping your nose in the "Torah", which has passed away.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What makes you think Jesus was referring to the Law of Moses? The context of John 5,6,7 is what God commanded Him to do during His ministry. Jesus was obedient to death, He gave His life for us. As Jesus stated - I lay down my life and take it up again, as I have received commandment from my Father [paraphrase].

Jesus did not teach Torah. He taught a new way to live. He supported the Law of Moses for Israel because He had not yet died. But He for sure did not teach it. All the parables and new information that He spoke - none of it had to do with Torah.

The Law of Moses was for Israel. The laws and commandments found in the NT are the true Law of God, based in love, forgiveness, compassion and mercy for others in Christ Jesus. That is not Torah.

And that should be how it is. The torah was for Israel only. It is not the Law of God in Christ. You need to forget Torah and live for Christ. Read Matt 25:38+ ---- the Law of Moses is old, archaic, corrupt. It caused people to sin, to rebel, to turn to other gods. Is that what you want?

There is no one who has ever kept Torah. It is impossible. There is no Temple, no Levitical Priesthood, no animals for sacrifices. Do you not ever read Heb 8 and 9? It astounds me that you have turned you back on the new covenant and embraced a dead covenant that brought death, a yoke, was a burden, and is still a veil over Israel's eyes.

The Law written on one's heart is NOT NOT NOT the Law of Moses. It is the Law of Christ. Do you know what that is? You would know if you read the NT instead of keeping your nose in the "Torah", which has passed away.
You are wrong. I have read the entire Bible, from the TaNaKh beginning with Torah (though I read the Old Testament) to the New Testament.

There are many covenants in the Bible. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written upon minds and hearts.

Jesus observed and taught the Law. He observed it, kept it, perfectly. He never sinned.

He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill.

Do you know of the salvation of which they speak? Which salvation is by faith and which is found in Christ?

TweetyBird

You are wrong. I have read the entire Bible, from the TaNaKh beginning with Torah (though I read the Old Testament) to the New Testament.

However; you are reading it through Torah glasses. Torah is not the end all of revelation. It was a shadow, kept in the dark, not revealed. Its function was not revelatory, but only pointed to what was to come. Torah was hidden in darkness, a vail. In Christ is Light, not darkness. Torah remains dark. Jesus is the Light and His way of living life, through Him and in Him.

There are many covenants in the Bible. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written upon minds and hearts.

The new covenant was for Israel and for the Gentiles. The Law of Christ is the only covenant, the new covenant in His blood. The old covenant has passed away.

Jesus observed and taught the Law. He observed it, kept it, perfectly. He never sinned.

Jesus was born without sin. He is incapable of sinning. He did not teach Torah, He taught a new doctrine not found in Torah. Read Matt 5 - it was all new information.

He did not come to abolish the Law or the Prophets, but to fulfill.

Correct, He fulfilled all of the Law and Prophets, completely, totally, fully satisfied all of it. He rendered every jot and tittle useless by His own blood, nailing them all to the tree.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
However; you are reading it through Torah glasses. Torah is not the end all of revelation. It was a shadow, kept in the dark, not revealed. Its function was not revelatory, but only pointed to what was to come. Torah was hidden in darkness, a vail. In Christ is Light, not darkness. Torah remains dark. Jesus is the Light and His way of living life, through Him and in Him.

The new covenant was for Israel and for the Gentiles. The Law of Christ is the only covenant, the new covenant in His blood. The old covenant has passed away.

Jesus was born without sin. He is incapable of sinning. He did not teach Torah, He taught a new doctrine not found in Torah. Read Matt 5 - it was all new information.

Correct, He fulfilled all of the Law and Prophets, completely, totally, fully satisfied all of it. He rendered every jot and tittle useless by His own blood, nailing them all to the tree.
No.

You have presented a lot of ideas here that are contrary to scripture.

Have you read Matthew 5:19 NASB?

Matthew 5:19 NASB - "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

You are incorrectly interpreting scripture. You do not understand what scripture says.

You have said that the law of Christ is the new covenant.

Can you and I acknowledge the following?

Matthew 24:35 NASB - "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

Mark 13:31 NASB - "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

Luke 21:33 NASB - "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

John 14:21 NASB - "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."

John 15:9-10 NASB - 9 "Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. 10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

TweetyBird

No.

You have presented a lot of ideas here that are contrary to scripture.

Have you read Matthew 5:19 NASB?

Matthew 5:19 NASB - "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus was referring to what He was teaching, not the Mosaic Law. The context of that verse is sandwiched right in the middle of a whole new Law being introduced by Christ.

You are incorrectly interpreting scripture. You do not understand what scripture says.

When I read Matt 5, I am not reading the Law of Moses, I am reading new revelation about the true Law of God that Jesus is giving.

Can you and I acknowledge the following?

Matthew 24:35 NASB - "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

Mark 13:31 NASB - "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

Luke 21:33 NASB - "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

John 14:21 NASB - "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."

John 15:9-10 NASB - 9 "Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. 10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

Jesus is referring to all the new commandments that He was giving throughout His ministry and it was not the Mosaic Law that He was teaching. He taught to love one another, laying down one's life for others, forgiveness, giving whatever was asked, hatred = murder, lust = adultery, no more oaths or swearing, no more hatred of others, love your enemies, give a cup of cold water, provide food and clothing, visit those who are sick, believe on Him, He is the Living Water, He is the Bread,eat His flesh, drink His blood, He is the Shepherd, He is the Way, the Truth and the Life, explaining with parables what the Kingdom of God/Heaven looks like, prophesying His death for the forgiveness of sins, etc. None of that is in Torah.

The NT is full of new commandments. Some have stated there are close to 1,100 new commandments in the new covenant. The Law of Moses cannot cope with what the NT teaches us about the way God wants us to live. It only puts up road blocks, confuses people, causes them to be under a tremendous burden and yoke, causes them to sin, keeps one blinded, causes a stumblingstone.

You are not keeping "Torah" and cannot, no matter how much you insist upon it. Without the Levitical Priesthood, there is no Law of Moses Covenant because it was ratified in the blood of animals and was cancelled/broken by God Himself when He rent the veil of Temple in two and broke down the partition between man and God, reconciling us to Himself through the new covenant blood of Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was referring to what He was teaching, not the Mosaic Law. The context of that verse is sandwiched right in the middle of a whole new Law being introduced by Christ.
No.
When I read Matt 5, I am not reading the Law of Moses, I am reading new revelation about the true Law of God that Jesus is giving.
No.
Jesus is referring to all the new commandments that He was giving throughout His ministry and it was not the Mosaic Law that He was teaching. He taught to love one another, laying down one's life for others, forgiveness, giving whatever was asked, hatred = murder, lust = adultery, no more oaths or swearing, no more hatred of others, love your enemies, give a cup of cold water, provide food and clothing, visit those who are sick, believe on Him, He is the Living Water, He is the Bread,eat His flesh, drink His blood, He is the Shepherd, He is the Way, the Truth and the Life, explaining with parables what the Kingdom of God/Heaven looks like, prophesying His death for the forgiveness of sins, etc. None of that is in Torah,
No. You have no reason to speak against Torah. Jesus was not speaking against Torah. Jesus observed and taught the Law.
The NT is full of new commandments. Some have stated there are close to 1,100 new commandments in the new covenant. The Law of Moses cannot cope with what the NT teaches us about the way God wants us to live. It only puts up road blocks, confuses people, causes them to be under a tremendous burden and yoke, causes them to sin, keeps one blinded, causes a stumblingstone.
There are 1050 commands in the New Testament. Do you know what the new covenant is? See Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB.

See also: Matthew 26:28 NASB, Mark 14:24 NASB, Luke 22:20 NASB, 1 Corinthians 11:25 NASB.
You are not keeping "Torah" and cannot, no matter how much you insist upon it. Without the Levitical Priesthood, there is no Law of Moses Covenant because it was ratified in the blood of animals and was cancelled/broken by God Himself when He rent the veil of Temple in two and broke down the partition between man and God, reconciling us to Himself through the new covenant blood of Christ.
No. I disagree with you.

Jesus observed and taught the Law. He observed and taught Torah.

James 2:10 NASB - For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all.

Matthew 5:17-19 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

TweetyBird

Yes. All that Jesus taught in Matt 5 is not found in Torah.

You have no reason to speak against Torah. Jesus was not speaking against Torah.

Jesus spoke against Torah. Read Matt 5 starting at verse 21.

Jesus observed and taught the Law.

I don't believe He did. Torah was given to prevent Israel from sinning. Jesus could not sin.

Unless you think He was tempted to murder? commit adultery? steal? bear false witness? covet? worship false gods?

There are 1050 commands in the New Testament. Do you know what the new covenant is? See Jeremiah 31:31-34

The New Covenant is the Law of Christ written on one's heart, not the Mosaic Law. I don't need to write the commmands about Leper on my heart do you? Or the rituals for touching a dead person? or an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth? Do you have all 613 written on your heart?

Jesus did not teach Torah. He taught brand new commandments not found in Torah.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes. All that Jesus taught in Matt 5 is not found in Torah.
You are incorrect. These are Jesus' words. Jesus never spoke against Torah. Jesus observed and taught the Law.
Jesus spoke against Torah. Read Matt 5 starting at verse 21.
No. You are incorrect.
don't believe He did. Torah was given to prevent Israel from sinning.
No. And, I don't know why you say that.
Jesus could not sin.
Jesus did not sin.
Unless you think He was tempted to murder? commit adultery? steal? bear false witness? covet? worship false gods?
No.

Hebrews 2:18 NASB - 18 For since He Himself was tempted in that which He has suffered, He is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted.

Hebrews 4:15 NASB - 15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

Mark 1:13 NASB - 13 And He was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan; and He was with the wild beasts, and the angels were ministering to Him.
The New Covenant is the Law of Christ written on one's heart, not the Mosaic Law. I don't need to write the commmands about Leper on my heart do you? Or the rituals for touching a dead person? or an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth? Do you have all 613 written on your heart?

Jesus did not teach Torah. He taught brand new commandments not found in Torah.
No.

There are two verses about the law of Christ in the Bible. One verse says that we are to bear one another's burdens. The other verse in another translation (from the NASB) says, instead of under the law of Christ, under law toward Christ.

1 Corinthians 9:19-21 NKJV - 19 For though I am free from all [men], I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more; 20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those [who are] under the law, as under the law, that I might win those [who are] under the law; 21 to those [who are] without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those [who are] without law;
I have thought about what the phrase law of Christ means.

Now when I look at the two instances in the Bible I see the word law in law of Christ is a different word one reference from the other.

1 Corinthians 9:21 NASB - to those[G3588] who are without[G459] law,[G459] as without[G459] law,[G459] though not being[G1510] without[G459] the law[G459] of God[G2316] but under[G1772] the law[G1772] of Christ,[G5547] so[G2443] that I might win[G2770] those[G3588] who are without[G459] law.[G459]

Galatians 6:2 NASB - Bear[G941] one[G240] another's[G240] burdens,[G922] and thereby[G3779] fulfill[G378] the law[G3551] of Christ.[G5547]

TweetyBird

You are incorrect. These are Jesus' words. Jesus never spoke against Torah. Jesus observed and taught the Law.

You didn't read Matt 5:21+ did you?

No. You are incorrect.No. And, I don't know why you say that.Jesus did not sin.No.

I know He didn't sin. He could not sin. He is God. Can God sin?

Do you think He was tempted to sin? really? to commit adultery? to steal? murder? covet? Do you think He needed the Law of Moses to tell Him what is sin? Really?

Hebrews 2:18 NASB - 18 For since He Himself was tempted in that which He has suffered, He is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted.

Hebrews 4:15 NASB - 15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

Mark 1:13 NASB - 13 And He was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan; and He was with the wild beasts, and the angels were ministering to Him.
No.

He was tested. He was not tempted to sin. Do you really think Jesus was tempted to bow down to satan? Or was satan testing Him to see who He was? Do you really think that Jesus was tempted to throw Himself off the top of the temple?

He is without sin. Incapable of sin. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit without measure. The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of God. Can God sin? Stop looking at Jesus through "Torah". It is confusing you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You didn't read Matt 5:21+ did you?

I know He didn't sin. He could not sin. He is God. Can God sin?

Do you think He was tempted to sin? really? to commit adultery? to steal? murder? covet? Do you think He needed the Law of Moses to tell Him what is sin? Really?

He was tested. He was not tempted to sin. Do you really think Jesus was tempted to bow down to satan? Or was satan testing Him to see who He was? Do you really think that Jesus was tempted to throw Himself off the top of the temple?

He is without sin. Incapable of sin. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit without measure. The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of God. Can God sin? Stop looking at Jesus through "Torah". It is confusing you.

I believe what the scriptures say.

Do you see Jesus teaching any of God's commands, even commands from the Law, the Law of Moses?

TweetyBird

Do you see Jesus teaching any of God's commands, even commands from the Law, the Law of Moses?

No. Whatever Jesus taught was new, according to Him. Even those commandments similar to the 10 were incomplete. Everyone one of them given by Jesus was in a new way that superseded the LoM. The LoM is incomplete and can lead no one to Christ or how to be obedient to the Lord.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No. Whatever Jesus taught was new, according to Him. Even those commandments similar to the 10 were incomplete. Everyone one of them given by Jesus was in a new way that superseded the LoM. The LoM is incomplete and can lead no one to Christ or how to be obedient to the Lord.
No.

TweetyBird

Jesus said in Matt 5: You have heard it said - then He quoted the Law of Moses - then He said, but I say unto you and taught them to do something different. That is not teaching "Torah".

No, whatever He reiterated was taught with new doctrine not found in the Law of Moses. The Law of Moses was carnal, a covenant with faults. Jesus nailed that Law to the cross and took it away. That is why God gave a New Covenant Law found in the NT.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said in Matt 5: You have heard it said - then He quoted the Law of Moses - then He said, but I say unto you and taught them to do something different. That is not teaching "Torah".
No.
No, whatever He reiterated was taught with new doctrine not found in the Law of Moses. The Law of Moses was carnal, a covenant with faults. Jesus nailed that Law to the cross and took it away. That is why God gave a New Covenant Law found in the NT.
No.

TweetyBird

Yes, the Law of Moses said one thing, Jesus said, NO, I am telling you something different in Matt 5:21+.

Yes, per Paul, who was Jewish and raised in the Law of Moses.

Col 2
13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Eph 2
4 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 and that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, the Law of Moses said one thing, Jesus said, NO, I am telling you something different in Matt 5:21+.
No.

Jesus explained the Law, and removed people's misunderstandings of the Law.
Yes, per Paul, who was Jewish and raised in the Law of Moses.

Col 2
13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14 blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15 and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Eph 2
4 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 and that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
No. You are not accepting my no.

KingdomRose

You may be interested in some posts from some other threads.

First a link to a thread of mine.

Honor the Father and the Son

The following can be found at the thread: Indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

The following can be found at the thread:
Honor God's Son or Perish

Your concentration is with Jesus Christ, and the Father is left out, which everyone here routinely does as well. The Scripture says to honor BOTH the Father and the Son. Do people here honor the Father? I don't see anyone "hallowing" or "sanctifying" God's name, as Jesus instructed us to do (Matthew 6:9). You don't even use the Father's name. People get MAD when someone uses it! Watch the irate responses to my post.