Disgusting Media Sat On Sexual Assault For A Partisan Victory

rexlunae

Yet YOU act like you DO know him personally when you make personal judgements about him . You're such a 2-faced hypocrite

No, I don't. Thankfully, I've never met him. The claim was made that people who know him like him, and I asked who, apart from his immediate family. I still don't have an answer to that, btw.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, I don't. Thankfully, I've never met him. The claim was made that people who know him like him, and I asked who, apart from his immediate family. I still don't have an answer to that, btw.

Maybe you should try getting to know Trump a bit more, because then you will know that there are myriads of people who know him personally and like him very well. Some even venerate him as being the opposite of what you all have made claims of.

As the election draws near, one can expect those as yourself to all of a sudden be shoving the nonsense you are insinuating.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hey, I'm not the one who made the claim. If there's no evidence for it, maybe the claim shouldn't have been made.

think about it

how are you going to verify a bunch of random names, that a) they're friends of his, and b) they like him?

that's why i gave you a bunch of random names

it's up to you to prove that a) they're not his friends and b) they don't like him :banana:

rexlunae

Maybe you should try getting to know Trump a bit more, because then you will know that there are myriads of people who know him personally and like him very well. Some even venerate him as being the opposite of what you all have made claims of.

Ok, who? I'm gonna go ahead and assume that people who venerate him don't know him personally, because that's not something you do to your friends.

As the election draws near, one can expect those as yourself to all of a sudden be shoving the nonsense you are insinuating.

Oh, I don't think I'm insinuating anything. Let me know if you think I'm insinuating, and I'll make myself explicit.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Ok, who? I'm gonna go ahead and assume that people who venerate him don't know him personally, because that's not something you do to your friends.

If you go and watch biographies, look into the people he's been involved with through his life, one will see the horrendous crap that anti-Trump folk perpetuate for what it is.

The problem is that YOU don't know Trump, but you want to twist it around- you've been played by the media, idiotic and manipulative women, SJW's, anon anon.
They started running their mouths and you, the captured liberal, came running like a dog in heat.

I'm pretty much done at the moment with you all's contemptible crap. Since you play the victims so well, as I've stated, I hope that's exactly what you become when conservatives are back in the chairs. You all deserve it.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If you go and watch biographies, look into the people he's been involved with through his life, one will see the horrendous crap that anti-Trump folk perpetuate for what it is.

The problem is that YOU don't know Trump, but you want to twist it around- you've been played by the media, idiotic and manipulative women, SJW's, anon anon.
They started running their mouths and you, the captured liberal, came running like a dog in heat.

I'm pretty much done at the moment with you all's contemptible crap. Since you play the victims so well, as I've stated, I hope that's exactly what you become when conservatives are back in the chairs. You all deserve it.

Rexlunae is a dimwit.

Arthur Brain

Oh good. Maybe now you'll shut up then eh?

:thumb:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh good. Maybe now you'll shut up then eh?

I'm done having any ounce of patience I had with you all's nonsense. You have been swallowed whole by the feminist agenda and if you pay attention, those like Anna are smug as day not even having to say a word.

Calling it ridiculous would be an understatement. Do you even realize that your primary concerns have been replaced by a woman with an allegation of being groped thirty years ago?
A Democrat with all the motive in the world, who incidentally comes out with it as soon as Hillary is running against Trump.. or a 22 year old 'triggered' girl who is inclined to call anything 'sexual assault'.

You're an idiot, plain and simple :wave2:

Arthur Brain

I'm done having any ounce of patience I had with you all's nonsense. You have been swallowed whole by the feminist agenda and if you pay attention, those like Anna are smug as day not even having to say a word.

Calling it ridiculous would be an understatement. Do you even realize that your primary concerns have been replaced by a woman with an allegation of being groped thirty years ago?
A Democrat with all the motive in the world, who incidentally comes out with it as soon as Hillary is running against Trump.. or a 22 year old 'triggered' girl who is inclined to call anything 'sexual assault'.

You're an idiot, plain and simple :wave2:

So, now you've had yet another prissy fit, now you're gonna shut up?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I'm done having any ounce of patience I had with you all's nonsense........

Arthur Braindead has always been as dimwit. That's why I never give him serious responses, they just go in one ear and breeze right out the other because there's nothing in between to stop them.

Arthur Brain

Arthur Braindead has always been as dimwit. That's why I never give him serious responses, they just go in one ear and breeze right out the other because there's nothing in between to stop them.

Says the guy with a man crush on Donald Trump. Seriously, you should be getting paid for being such a lackey...

:dunce: