Did the Eternal Almighty.

Truster

We can go over the things we agree on all day with no point and to no profit.

Can we not move forward?

How does the power and will of GOD, which is over all things, necessarily require the absence of our (HIS creation that is loved dearly) ability to seemingly choose our own actions?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I haven't agreed anything with you.

popsthebuilder

If anyone were honest they would admit they are not content where they are or the circumstances under which they are found...Gooooooo FREE WILL!
Of course.

We all need salvation and a Savior and a Way and light in the darkness.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When I see those that support you in your delusion, it just adds weight to what I've already said. The world (those that worship at the throne of free-will) just love the world.
We can see that you hate GOD for saving me.
Nothing new under the sun from you today.

Truster

PS if what you think is correct then we're all safe. But, the truth of what I state means you are going to hell.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are in direct opposition to the truth. You are anti-Messiah.
Silly puppet.
GOD saved me, and the one pulling your strings has you hating what GOD has done so much that you openly oppose what GOD has done.
puppet-smiley.gif

Truster

Silly puppet.
GOD saved me, and the one pulling your strings has you hating what GOD has done so much that you openly oppose what GOD has done.
puppet-smiley.gif

I rejoice in the delusion you are under. That is the operation of the Almighty in your existence.

Truster

Still opposing what GOD has done, I see.
You can do nothing else.
Dance for your master little puppet, dance!
puppet-smiley.gif

The difference between you and I is simple. I remember when I was in sin and under the dominion of Satan. I remember where I was ( about twelve feet from where I'm sitting) and exactly what happened. The change was so great people who knew me were stopping to ask what had happened.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The difference between you and I is simple. I remember when I was in sin and under the dominion of Satan. I remember where I was ( about twelve feet from where I'm sitting) and exactly what happened. The change was so great people who knew me were stopping to ask what had happened.
Cool story about YOU, again.
It was GOD that saved me.
The puppet master that pulls your strings opposes what GOD has done.

popsthebuilder

Mememememe

popsthebuilder

I claim no glory, but speak of what has been done for me and in me. My boast is in Messiah.

In fact a local pastor heard my testimony and claimed it as his own.
If it wasn't about you then you wouldn't always attempt to justify your words with your testamony about how people praise you.

Truster

If it wasn't about you then you wouldn't always attempt to justify your words with your testamony about how people praise you.

People never praise me they praise the work being done in me. It needs to be experienced to be understood.

popsthebuilder

People never praise me they praise the work being done in me. It needs to be experienced to be understood.
I will not speak of what I have experienced in such a light as to praise myself, but know hat I know what you mean.

The accounts you give of others testamony about you is not the means of which we are to test the spirit of a man. As such; you understand my questioning.