Did the Eternal Almighty.

Truster

In a nutshell, The Eternal Almighty needed nobody's permission or advice to do anything. The same applies to salvation. A man has no part in the determination nor the action necessary to raise the dead sinner.

Salvation is of the free will and good pleasure of the Eternal Almighty. There is no permission nor help needed.

Truster

Did Abraham choose to listen to the direction of GOD due to faith in HIS Word?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

In fact, Abraham stopped off and didn't proceed to the land he would be shown. In fact, Abraham did not leave his family.

No Abraham did not "choose" to listen...

popsthebuilder

In fact, Abraham stopped off and didn't proceed to the land he would be shown. In fact, Abraham did not leave his family.

No Abraham did not "choose" to listen...
Genesis: 12. 1. Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 4. So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

You're saying he didn't have a choice?

What makes you say that?

I admit that all is GOD's, but it was and is seemingly the will of GOD for man to have some sort of freedom to choose.

Ezra: 3. 5. And afterward offered the continual burnt offering, both of the new moons, and of all the set feasts of the LORD that were consecrated, and of every one that willingly offered a freewill offering unto the LORD.

Did you happen to notice the word "willingly"?

Ezra: 7. 13. I make a decree, that all they of the people of Israel, and of his priests and Levites, in my realm, which are minded of their own freewill to go up to Jerusalem, go with thee.

"are minded of their own free will"

Psalm: 119. 108. Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
11 And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?

17 Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’: