ECT DID PAUL BAPTIZE , ARE YOU SURE ??

turbosixx

Hi and since you can NOT find where the 12 apostles preached the MYSTERY , you are trying to see where Paul preached the MYSTERY , you just prove how CRETIN you really are !!

Read Gal 2:7 and it says that Paul was to preach THE GOSPEL OF THE UN-CIRCUMCISION !!

In Gal 2:9 , Peter is to preach THE CIRCUMCISION !!

Do you see that ?? I doubt it !!

Notice the text does not use the word GOSPEL OF THE CIRCUMCISION , care to tell me WHY ??

yOU DO NOT NOT !!

Here is and easy one for you , explain 2 Cor 3:13-16 if you can !!

can p

Paul is writing those letters to Christians, the church. Did he preach the mystery to them to make them Christians????? NO, he preached and baptized believers just like everyone else. Nothing new. He then later writes the Christians and explains to them, in more detail, what they are now a part of. The mystery is the church.
Eph. 3:6 This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, That's the mystery, Jew and Gentile are now in one body.

When did Jew and Gentile become one body???

DAN P

Paul is writing those letters to Christians, the church. Did he preach the mystery to them to make them Christians????? NO, he preached and baptized believers just like everyone else. Nothing new. He then later writes the Christians and explains to them, in more detail, what they are now a part of. The mystery is the church.
Eph. 3:6 This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, That's the mystery, Jew and Gentile are now in one body.

Hi and have you read 2 Cor 3:13-16 , and when you do , explain how Jews are saved today ??

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and have you read 2 Cor 3:13-16 , and when you do , explain how Jews are saved today ??

dan p

Never mind today, how were the Jews on Pentecost saved?? 3,000 souls were added that day, who did the adding?

Last edited:

DAN P

Never mind today, how were the Jews on Pentecost saved?? 3,000 souls were added that day, who did the adding?

Hi TURBOSIXX , and your answer is in Acts 2:38 !!

Will you tell us why in verse 38 it says " you will receive " means , since it is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE ??

In Acts 2:47 , explain why verse 47 " was adding " is in The Greek IMPERFECT TENSE ??

The IMPERFECT TENSE just means Jesus is ADDING to the assembly and the STOPS ADDING , when , in Acts 28:28 !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi trubo , and you always use the wrong verse , is in Gal 3:28 NOT Eph 3:5 !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi trubo , and you always use the wrong verse , is in Gal 3:28 NOT Eph 3:5 !!

dan p

I don't understand how it's the wrong verse. Gal. 3 does say Jew and Gentile are one in Christ which is without question. My question is, WHEN did that happen?

You claim by Paul preaching the mystery but we never see Paul preaching the mystery on his world travels. Only later he writes to Christians, those converted by him and others not, and tells them of the mystery. Ephesians was written while he was under house arrest after all his travels.

When did he receive and preach the mystery?

DAN P

I don't understand how it's the wrong verse. Gal. 3 does say Jew and Gentile are one in Christ which is without question. My question is, WHEN did that happen?

You claim by Paul preaching the mystery but we never see Paul preaching the mystery on his world travels. Only later he writes to Christians, those converted by him and others not, and tells them of the mystery. Ephesians was written while he was under house arrest after all his travels.

When did he receive and preach the mystery?

Hi turbo , what does it mean , when Paul says by the Holy Spirit , "THERE CAN NOT BE " /ENI in the Greek

Jews nor GENTILES " what does that mean turbo ??

I am trying hard , BUT you are so PERFIDIOUS !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi turbo , what does it mean , when Paul says by the Holy Spirit , "THERE CAN NOT BE " /ENI in the Greek

Jews nor GENTILES " what does that mean turbo ??

I am trying hard , BUT you are so PERFIDIOUS !!

dan p

I agree there is no Jew nor Greek but you believe Christ is divided. You think Jews have to do one thing and Greeks another.

When did Paul receive and proclaim the mystery??

DAN P

I agree there is no Jew nor Greek but you believe Christ is divided. You think Jews have to do one thing and Greeks another.

When did Paul receive and proclaim the mystery??

Hi turbo , and there is ONLY ONE GOSPEL for today called the MYSTERY , IN Rom 16:25 and 26 and in Col 1:25 and 26 and in Eph 3:1:10 !

In the history of the bible there are at least 4 gospel and there are yet 2 more to go , one during the first part of the Great tribulation and the last one in Rev 14:6 and 7 , called the EVERLASTING GOSPEL !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi turbo , and there is ONLY ONE GOSPEL for today called the MYSTERY , IN Rom 16:25 and 26 and in Col 1:25 and 26 and in Eph 3:1:10 !

What you're saying here is that Paul didn't receive the mystery until AFTER he had traveled the world converting Christians, set up churches and appointed elders. So after his journeys he writes to these CHRISTIANS and tells them there's new gospel? What did he preach to them on his journeys??

DAN P

What you're saying here is that Paul didn't receive the mystery until AFTER he had traveled the world converting Christians, set up churches and appointed elders. So after his journeys he writes to these CHRISTIANS and tells them there's new gospel? What did he preach to them on his journeys??

Hi , turbo , read Gal 1:16- 21 and see the flow !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi , turbo , read Gal 1:16- 21 and see the flow !!

dan p

Ok, let's look at that. Yes, he received from Jesus and not man. I totally agree.
Gal. 1:17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me, but I went away into Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
What did he proclaim at Damascus? The same thing Peter did, that Jesus was the Christ and to repent.

I don't understand your point?

What I'm really curious about is what you make of the verses you didn't include.
Gal. 1:22 And I was still unknown in person to the churches of Judea that are in Christ.
How can these churches be in Christ if Paul hadn't preached to them??

Next verse again, you're missing the point.
Gal. 1:23 They only were hearing it said, “He who used to persecute us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.”
How can he be preaching something different if he's preaching the same thing he tired to destroy?

DAN P

Ok, let's look at that. Yes, he received from Jesus and not man. I totally agree.
Gal. 1:17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me, but I went away into Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.
What did he proclaim at Damascus? The same thing Peter did, that Jesus was the Christ and to repent.

I don't understand your point?

What I'm really curious about is what you make of the verses you didn't include.
Gal. 1:22 And I was still unknown in person to the churches of Judea that are in Christ.
How can these churches be in Christ if Paul hadn't preached to them??

Next verse again, you're missing the point.
Gal. 1:23 They only were hearing it said, “He who used to persecute us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.”
How can he be preaching something different if he's preaching the same thing he tired to destroy?

Hi and turbosixx , you are right , How can they be " in Christ " if Paul did not yet know about the B O C ?
Paul is the ONLY one that teachs about being in Christ , some 100 times !!

Those in Christ are 62 , that are DOCTRINAL and some 49 times used in a PRACTICAL APPLICATION !!

Paul mentions in Rom 16:7-16 and tell us what it all means ??

If you can ??

can p

turbosixx

Hi and turbosixx , you are right , How can they be " in Christ " if Paul did not yet know about the B O C ?

Those in Christ are 62 , that are DOCTRINAL and some 49 times used in a PRACTICAL APPLICATION !!

If you can ??

can p

I was hoping you could explain it to me. It's clear from reading that passage that people were in Christ before Paul.

Just because Paul is the first one to use the term "in Christ" does that mean no one was in Christ until he used it?

God's Truth

If you can ??

can p

Jesus taught to eat his flesh and drink his blood, and that he is the manna from heaven. Jesus taught how to be in him and he in the saved. That IS about the Body of Christ.

John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

John 6:51
I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And this bread, which I will give for the life of the world, is My flesh."

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

DAN P

Jesus taught to eat his flesh and drink his blood, and that he is the manna from heaven. Jesus taught how to be in him and he in the saved. That IS about the Body of Christ.

John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

John 6:51
I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And this bread, which I will give for the life of the world, is My flesh."

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Hi , and IF you really want to know what "in Christ " means , you can order a booklet from RIGHT DIVISION in St Petersburg , FL , as your above reply is wrong !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi , and IF you really want to know what "in Christ " means , you can order a booklet from RIGHT DIVISION in St Petersburg , FL , as your above reply is wrong !!

dan p

What I said was right.

You need to give up all those books you read from teachers that tickle your ears.

You should spend some time alone with the Bible and the Holy Spirit.

DAN P

What I said was right.

You need to give up all those books you read from teachers that tickle your ears.

You should spend some time alone with the Bible and the Holy Spirit.

Hi , and glad you did not ask me what " in Christ " means , so do your own study and find out what that phrase means , only 150 of them !!~

dan p

God's Truth

Hi , and glad you did not ask me what " in Christ " means , so do your own study and find out what that phrase means , only 150 of them !!~

dan p

Prove it that I am wrong. You already proved that you are wrong because you couldn't explain anything and you had to refer me to someone else.

DAN P

Prove it that I am wrong. You already proved that you are wrong because you couldn't explain anything and you had to refer me to someone else.

Hi , GT , and how about this one in 1 Cor 15:8 Then the one's fallen ASLEEP ASLEEP " in Christ " have perished !!

Are you fallen asleep ??

Did you read books when you went to school ?

Just love to push me around , are you and LILLIPUTKAN I take it ??

dan p

Last edited: