Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I would not think of more than one trinity with respect to the Trinity doctrine. The Shema states that Yahveh is One.
The Trinity is one being, one WHAT. That is what the Shema is referring to.

The Bible also describes three persons to that one BEING, three WHOs to that one WHAT.

One God, three Persons.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't. That was not my reasoning. My reasoning is that people make things up all the time so we must go with scripture on any and all matters. There is a verse somewhere not to think beyond what is written.

Yes, you do, as you are lying, side stepping a challenge to your argument:
One Trinity.Moses wrote about, and worshiped, a Triune God.

Your 1 line response, assertion to the Trinity doctrine, I others, accept:
No

God is one.

=humanism, secular "reasoning," as I explained, despite your above spin, of " that people make things up all the time so we must go with scripture on any and all matters." We give you/others, scripture, chapter, verse, "connecting the dots,"and it is your problem that you think we made it up, your problem that that you don't understand, and your humanism problem, of dismissing everything in the bible, not believing it, if you "don't get it."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, you do, as you are lying, side stepping a challenge to your argument:

Moses wrote about, and worshiped, a Triune God.

Moses wrote about, and worshiped, a Triune God.

Your 1 line response, assertion to the Trinity doctrine, I others, accept:

=humanism, secular "reasoning," as I explained, despite your above spin.

I did a report on secular humanism in college. There are Jewish humanisms as well. Secular was away from the Christian church.

Triune is not one. Echad is.

john w

Hall of Fame
I did a report on secular humanism in college. There are Jewish humanisms as well. Secular was away from the Christian church.

Triune is not one. Echad is.

This clown's mind just is not there, or he is 9 years old-no other option.

Pull up your bunny shirt-night!

keypurr

Oh [MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION] [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION], don't run from the question...

Not so fast my friend.....an answer to psalm 89 please....

20I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

21With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

22The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

23And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.

24But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

25I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.

26He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

27Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

I will answer your question when you answer mine Doc,

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Who needed a body prepared for him/it?

And why did he need it?

Simple question if you understood my thoughts,

keypurr

That's your best volley, Christ rejecting, Mr.(loosely employed here) TOL irrelevant, who, in insincere condescension, refers to everyone as "friends?" How long did it take you to GOOG/Bing, that "acting liked a child" original stumper?And why do you lie, as members of the boc, are not your friends-you are our enemy.

I consider all my friends John, including you. Does he not say to love friend or foe?

keypurr

So Jesus is a liar then to you?

Why do you say that Doc, Jesus is the cornerstone of the church.
But Satan has corrupted his words over the years. I see the translations full of Greek gods. They have misrepresented the words. Why do you think we have so many Bibles today?

Your quick to judge with your silly ideas.

john w

Hall of Fame
I consider all my friends John, including you. Does he not say to love friend or foe?
I am not interested in what you consider, Christ rejector. By that "argument," does "He" not say to sell yall you have, and raise the dead?

I study the bible dispensationally, rightly dividing the word of truth, as commanded in 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, and thus, unlike you, who deceptively asserts that all of the commands given, by the Lord Jesus Christ, on earth(whom you reject anyways), are directed towards everyone, including yourself. Thus, you are my enemy, since you are an enemy of God, an enemy of the cross of Christ, as it is written:

Acts 13:10 KJV and said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Romans 5:10 KJV For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Philippians 3:18 KJV (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Colossians 1:21 KJV And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled

keypurr

What kind of IMAGE creates, as in Col 3.10...?

ALL IMAGES ARE CREATIONS.

An image needs a subject to be an image of.
God needed to exist BEFORE his IMAGE could be created.

Proof that God was alone until he created his express image and gave IT his fullness.

john w

Hall of Fame

Your quick to judge with your silly ideas.

Not many take you seriously; most address you, only because you are quite amusing. To wit? The above self refuting assertion, that "commits suicide," for you just made a silly judgment, by judging another's ideas as silly.

Grow a brain.In the interim, hush, and quit embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.