ECT Daystar Apr 28 overlaps many of these topics

Interplanner

For the sake of argument, let's say Frank is on the right track. Is the great moral issue of our times that we disregard Israel the nation? Will it solve national debt? Sexual deviance? Fatherlessness? Totalitarian states? Victim mentalities?

john w

Hall of Fame
So JohnnyW,
is your vision to 'complete the Reformation'? Or to discard it?

So, gay boy, why are you calling me "Johnny, when my name is "John," prissy boy? I dig women, not men, like you do, you little wimp.Does your domestic partner know you dig me, you sick sodomite? Why do you "discard" 95% of the book, you butch boy cut one? Who taught you that sodomy is OK, Butch?

Why do you satanically interpret on record, that Judas preached the gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, even though he, and the 12, prior to its fulfillment, had no idea of the impending dbr?

Why are you lying, butch boy?

SaulToPaul 2

So, gay boy, why are you calling me "Johnny, when my name is "John," prissy boy? I dig women, not men, like you do, you little wimp.Does your domestic partner know you dig me, you sick sodomite? Why do you "discard" 95% of the book, you butch boy cut one? Who taught you that sodomy is OK, Butch?

Why do you satanically interpret on record, that Judas preached the gospel of Christ, as outlined in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, even though he, and the 12, prior to its fulfillment, had no idea of the impending dbr?

Why are you lying, butch boy?

I think IP is flirting with you, as one of the fun girls did by calling Big Barn "Burney".

john w

Hall of Fame
Real men answer the question about Jn 2:21. When was it true and to whom?

Real men? You're a comedian, in "real" life, eh Butch, as you take your wand, and dismiss/delete 95% of the book, and address every prophecy, with your 'fulfilled in Christ" magic trick. That's rich, poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
I think IP is flirting with you, as one of the fun girls did by calling Big Barn "Burney".

Yes, Mayor, I told him over 10 times that I dig chicks, but he is doing his Dr. Zachary Smith take off, from "Lost in Space," being the first queen in space. The differenced is, he is not the first queen on TOL.

Interplanner

Yes, Mayor, I told him over 10 times that I dig chicks, but he is doing his Dr. Zachary Smith take off, from "Lost in Space," being the first queen in space. The differenced is, he is not the first queen on TOL.

That's JohnWs answer to what Jn 2:21 is actually saying. Hard to find anyone who messes over a conversation more completely than JohnW.

The answer to Lk 18 is that the disciples were doing the same kind of denial that Peter had just done officially.

Now, your turn to rationally answer Jn 2 without reference to TV shows (not found in Hebrew--Greek commentaries very much, I've noticed).

Interplanner

When was Jn 2:21 true: at the time or 3 years later? For whom?

That's how we know the actions of the disciples were denial, not absence of knowing his death. The D'ist position here (RD, JohnW) is that they knew nothing of his sacrifice, not even from 'look, the lamb of God.'

The same question applies to Jn 12:7? Preparation for burial? Who knew he was to die, and when?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's JohnWs answer to what Jn 2:21 is actually saying. Hard to find anyone who messes over a conversation more completely than JohnW.

The answer to Lk 18 is that the disciples were doing the same kind of denial that Peter had just done officially.

Now, your turn to rationally answer Jn 2 without reference to TV shows (not found in Hebrew--Greek commentaries very much, I've noticed).
You just lied again, Dee Ceiver. You made this "denial" dung up. No scripture asserts that. The 12 had no idea that the Master would be crucified, much less be raised from the dead. It was hid from them; you cannot deny what you do not know.

Tell all of TOL why you are lying on this, as I've asked you 10 times. Go ahead, habitual liar.

Interplanner

You just lied again, Dee Ceiver. You made this "denial" dung up. No scripture asserts that. The 12 had no idea that the Master would be crucified, much less be raised from the dead. It was hid from them; you cannot deny what you do not know.

Tell all of TOL why you are lying on this, as I've asked you 10 times. Go ahead, habitual liar.

Is 53? Dan 9? Ps 22? No idea?

john w

Hall of Fame
Is 53? Dan 9? Ps 22? No idea?

Not a peep.Admitted scammer.

Interplanner

Not a peep.Admitted scammer.

They knew since John B and Jn 2;21. go look. They knew since Is 53. They knew since Lk 4 because of the year of the Lor'ds grace.