Cub Reporters 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Race Report :singer:

Coming out of the turn for home it's PJ pulling away (21) with Angel picking up heels to hold onto second (15) while glory continues to gain on the inside (12) from third. GM remains the only other horse with a chance of contending (6) as the large that jammed the opening straightaway remains bunched and barely breaking into the final turn.

glorydaz

Coming out of the turn for home it's PJ pulling away (21) with Angel picking up heels to hold onto second (15) while glory continues to gain on the inside (12) from third. GM remains the only other horse with an outside chance of contending (6) as a large pack remains bunched barely breaking into the turn.

I like third....sure hope I can stay there. ;)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Coming out of the turn for home it's PJ pulling away (21) with Angel picking up heels to hold onto second (15) while glory continues to gain on the inside (12) from third. GM remains the only other horse with a chance of contending (6) as the large that jammed the opening straightaway remains bunched and barely breaking into the final turn.

to be fair, several of mine were reports of reports leveled against me, to state my case. i get a sneaking suspicion that folks are looking for any little thing to put me in the woodshed, it's made me take the offensive on a few occasions.

glorydaz

to be fair, several of mine were reports of reports leveled against me, to state my case. i get a sneaking suspicion that folks are looking for any little thing to put me in the woodshed, it's made me take the offensive on a few occasions.

This is a race track, PJ, no whining allowed at the track. Good grief!

"To be fair....I had a burr under my saddle and it made me grumpy."

"To be fair.....my jockey was way too fat for my little back."

"To be fair.....the camera flash at the starting gate blinded me for a second or two."

Reactions: Lon

glorydaz

PJ reports Grandma Lucy!

We're gonna need a bigger popcorn bowl!

He's taken to reporting everyone who reports him. Maybe he thinks no one is on duty in the woodshed. :think:

While we wait.... :popcorn: :popcorn:

I just hope you don't break out the beer. (hint hint)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is a race track, PJ, no whining allowed at the track. Good grief!

"To be fair....I had a burr under my saddle and it made me grumpy."

"To be fair.....my jockey was way too fat for my little back."

"To be fair.....the camera flash at the starting gate blinded me for a second or two."

you were too tall

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
PJ reports Grandma Lucy!

We're gonna need a bigger popcorn bowl!
3590d28975b78ddfd281e5a52c317cd3.jpg

Reactions: Lon

glorydaz

my license says 6' 0 185 lbs. I guess I lied huh

Your priors tell me there are at least two lies in that statement.

1. That you have a license.
2. That is says you're that height and weight.

And this one is a given.

3. That you "guess" you lied....when you know very well you did.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
October belonged to PJ out of the gate and at the finish line (32) with the second horse nine lengths back, found Angel (23) still ten lengths ahead of the third horse, glory.

A fast race with a large pack well back.

Congrats PJ! :first:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
November had another impressive tally at the tape, with Ok doser making the finish line (25) in first place, with newbie Quetz in second (19) and October's record setter, PJ, rounding out 3rd, no real challenger behind.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your priors tell me there are at least two lies in that statement.

1. That you have a license.
2. That is says you're that height and weight.

And this one is a given.

3. That you "guess" you lied....when you know very well you did.

I weigh more now but still 6 feet tall. I don't lie Judge GD.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
December is almost at the tape and the race isn't close, as the highest horse on record is blistering down the back stretch, with ok d (43) in a historic lead, PJ in second, some 25 lengths back and Heir holding third two behind him. There's a large pack following closely enough to contest placing.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
December is almost at the tape and the race isn't close, as the highest horse on record is blistering down the back stretch, with ok d (43) in a historic lead, PJ in second, some 25 lengths back and Heir holding third two behind him. There's a large pack following closely enough to contest placing.

Is there any kind of reward for going the longest without reporting a post?

I haven't reported a post since February 2014. That's 22 months.

Prior to that, I think it's about another year or so.

So, I've reported 1 post in the last 3 or 4 years.

I'm in the Top 20 for posts made with 9,056 (was 12th before the purge).

Does anyone have a better ratio of Posts Made vs. Posts Reported than I do?

It's not like I don't have posts directed to me that don't warrant reporting.

For example:

No, flaming faggot, you copied them, word, for word, and plagiarized them, from another website

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Is there any kind of reward for going the longest without reporting a post?

I haven't reported a post since February 2014. That's 22 months.

Prior to that, I think it's about another year or so.

So, I've reported 1 post in the last 3 years or 4 years.

I'm in the Top 20 for posts made with 9,056 (was 12th before the purge).

Does anyone have a better ratio of Posts Made vs. Posts reported than I do?

It's not like I don't have posts directed to me that I could report.

For example:
Aw, man. There went your reward. :eek:

I started the thread after a comment on reporting had me looking back and shocked at how much I had. This was a few years ago. I decided to keep tabs on it and hope it might impact the general tendency of some. At the very least it dramatically culled my own habit on the point.

The funniest thing I've found is that more than a few who make a production about "whining" related to complaints of others, mostly in thread are among some of the most consistent "whiners" in the more official sense of the charge. :)

Congrats on the self-restraint though. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.