Cruz on how he stands out in R field (for '16)

republicanchick

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4186430115001/ted-cruz-on-how-he-stands-out-in-crowded-gop-2016-field/?intcmp=obnetwork#sp=show-clips

I like other candidates, but I think Ted Cruz is the right one. I think he is right, that the reason we Rs lost last 2 elections is b/c evangelicals and others stayed home.. by the millions, apparently.

I can see w here some voters would take a

What difference does it make? attitude vis a vis those elections..

well, KIND of... As we can all see, there IS such a thing as the lesser of 2 evils.. (not saying McCain or Mitt were evil, just... not Reagan-esque enough..)

Ted Cruz is Reagan-esque

+++

republicanchick

I don't like that Rubio thinks gays are born that way (according to another poster here)

They are not born that way.

That is saying God made a mistake

(of course that is assuming u think being gay is at least somewhat abnormal)

++

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't like that Rubio thinks gays are born that way (according to another poster here)

They are not born that way.

That is saying God made a mistake

(of course that is assuming u think being gay is at least somewhat abnormal)

++

what really matters is which R is the best looking - :think:

Daniel1611

well, KIND of... As we can all see, there IS such a thing as the lesser of 2 evils.. (not saying McCain or Mitt were evil, just... not Reagan-esque enough..)

Ted Cruz is Reagan-esque[/FONT][/B]

So you're hoping Ted Cruz will add some more government agencies, raise taxes, increase the national debt, grant amnesty to illegal aliens and create nuclear treaties with regimes that are hostile to the US like Reagan?

Mocking You

Yeah, Cruz's campaign has really caught fire!

Haven't heard a peep about him since he announced in front of a mandatory assembly of college students. But, then again, I don't watch Faux News.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I didn't know that stating a well known fact was 'bashing'

Chrys doesn't like being reminded that Reagan supplied the Ayatollahs in Iran with modern weapons, in a naive belief that would make them return hostages.

Appeasement never works.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Cruz stands out as a slimier demagogue than most, sure, and probably the most disgusting of the bunch to me personally. He should parlay his candidacy into a sweet Fox gig.

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
Watch your most hated liberal pundits and who they most vociferously attack. That will tell you who the best Republican candidate is. From what I've seen, that is Ted Cruz.

BOLCATS

BANNED
Banned
Also, watch who the mainstream media puts the most attention on when it comes to who is leading the polls. This is the worst possible candidate the republicans could nominate. Prime examples are McCain and Romney.

republicanchick

Cruz stands out as a slimier demagogue than most, sure, and probably the most disgusting of the bunch to me personally. He should parlay his candidacy into a sweet Fox gig.

this sound really bad

coming from a R

people who don't like Cruz and yet claim to be conservative.. are disingenuous

at best