Coverup

Arthur Brain

Why do you allow that to bother you? Are you that weak? :think:

You confuse observation with annoyance? If I was that bothered or inclined I could return it all in kind but as you already know, I don't. That would be weak on my part. If you want to keep acting like a kid in a grown man's body then you have at it. You seem to be disappointed when people don't return the same?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You confuse observation with annoyance? If I was that bothered or inclined I could return it all in kind but as you already know, I don't. That would be weak on my part. If you want to keep acting like a kid in a grown man's body then you have at it. You seem to be disappointed when people don't return the same?

:rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dude, you're the weak one around here, but if it means that much to you to act like a little kid then you keep at it. Here's hint though. Really no need to keep saying "hi" in these reps so spare yourself the bother.

:thumb:

:rotfl: Brits are kinda silly. Especially, far-left Brits such as yourself.

Arthur Brain

:rotfl: Brits are kinda silly. Especially, far-left Brits such as yourself.

Americans can be kinda silly but that has nothing to do with their being American but rather just human and ill informed/ignorant etc. Rather like your bizarre accusations of people being "far left" when they aren't. You don't seem to understand the basics of ideological differences and instead revert to painting the "opposition" as radicals and the like.

He does that to you, too? I thought he was only obsessed with me.

No, he stalks me as well...

:eek:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Americans can be kinda silly but that has nothing to do with their being American but rather just human and ill informed/ignorant etc. Rather like your bizarre accusations of people being "far left" when they aren't. You don't seem to understand the basics of ideological differences and instead revert to painting the "opposition" as radicals and the like.

No, he stalks me as well...

:eek:

You ought to feel honored that Old GM pays any attention to you at all. Instead, you come up with this kind of disrespectful remark? :think:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Anti-abortion groups are distancing themselves from a prominent writer, activist and thought leader in the movement who has leaned into white nationalism since Donald Trump’s election.

Kristen Walker Hatten, former vice president of the anti-abortion group New Wave Feminists and a contributor to The Dallas Morning News, has spoken at universities and events around the country about the need for mainstream feminism to embrace women who oppose abortion rights. She has written articles for Live Action News, the organization behind the heavily edited “sting” videos that inspired Republicans in Congress to investigate Planned Parenthood, and gained media attention in early 2017 when New Wave Feminists was ousted from a partnership with the Women’s March.

Hatten wrote in late 2016 that she found Trump to be so “creepy, gross and tacky” and such a “repugnant chauvinist” during his campaign that she quit the internet for a while to avoid reading about him. But after he won, something changed. Hatten began sharing white supremacist content on social media. She self-identified on Twitter as alt-right and “ethnonationalist” ― the same term used by white nationalist icon Richard Spencer. She mused on Facebook that immigrant “invaders” are replacing white Europeans in their own countries, and shared a post imploring Trump to grant “asylum” to white South Africans.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kristen-hatten-white-nationalist_us_5acd0d5be4b0259339de14f8