Coverup

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The criminal case against a 26-year-old white supremacist caught tampering with the controls on an Amtrak train in late October has unfolded with notable quiet by the Department of Justice.

The man, Taylor Michael Wilson, of St. Charles, MO, was charged with terrorism by Jeff Sessions’ DOJ in court documents unsealed last week. But as the Huffington Post reported Monday evening, the DOJ didn’t do any of the things it normally does in such cases—like blasting out press releases or holding news conferences. The news only leaked out because a local reporter spotted the unsealed documents online.

It’s a departure for an administration that’s made national security a top priority—albeit one it’s largely tackled through mass deportations and a ban on immigration from majority-Muslim countries—but it’s not shocking when you remember that...

...The lack of fanfare also reflects a U.S. criminal code that renders domestic terrorism a second-tier crime compared to international terror offenses.

Wilson allegedly breached the secure area of an Amtrak train en route from Sacramento to St. Louis armed with a loaded gun and backup ammunition, and was discovered “playing with the controls” before he was subdued by Amtrak staff, according to the FBI. No one was hurt in the attempted attack. The unsealed court affidavit also said Wilson traveled with a neo-Nazi group to the “Unite the Right” rally last summer and had was building up a massive weapons stash, which he was storing along with extremist propaganda in a secret compartment behind his refrigerator.

https://splinternews.com/the-doj-charged-a-white-supremacist-with-terrorism-but-1821904552

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Wisconsin man who blew himself up might have been white supremacist making ISIS-style bombs
Wisconsin authorities believe a man who died in an explosion in his kitchen last month was attempting to make what’s commonly referred to as a “Mother of Satan” bomb—the same type of explosive used in a number of terrorist attacks across Europe. Now, newly opened search records indicate that the man’s apartment was filled with white supremacist literature.

Twenty-eight-year-old Benjamin Morrow was found dead in his Beaver Dam, WI, apartment on March 5 after an explosion buried him under a layer of building materials in his kitchen. In his refrigerator, investigators discovered more than a dozen jars of what they described as “finished TATP explosive material” that explosives experts deemed so “highly volatile” they were forced to raze the entire building rather than risk a second explosion by moving the jars.

Perhaps equally alarming, however, was the discovery of racist screeds, indicating Morrow may have been affiliated with white supremacists.

“Within his bedroom, literature has been found concerning white supremacy groups,” state crime investigator Kevin Heimerl wrote in a report. Search warrants relating to Morrow’s death had initially been sealed, but they were finally made public last week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...king-isis-style-bombs/?utm_term=.a323a847c2a9

If these guys had been Muslims instead of white supremacists, do you think the news coverage would have been the same?

DYz0NWsVMAAshcO.jpg

Arthur Brain

Hey Rusha, far-left zealots are terrorists, as well. Terrorists who continually attack all reason and logic and spend their time trying to tear down this nation and its duly elected President.

It's hardly "terrorism" to criticize or scorn the president, be it Trump, Obama, Nixon or whoever. If it were then there was plenty of "terrorism" going on here not so long ago...:plain:

White supremacism is insidious.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
See Rusha, if you disagree with Grossnik, you're a terrorist. If you don't agree with him, you're "trying to tear down America."

Thankfully, I have that wonderful feature that makes it less likely to *see* most of what he posts. :)

It's hardly "terrorism" to criticize or scorn the president, be it Trump, Obama, Nixon or whoever. If it were then there was plenty of "terrorism" going on here not so long ago...:plain:

Indeed ... words such as terrorists/terrorism and patriotism are willfully used not as they were intended. I have yet to see any logical, thoughtful reasons to how those words could be applied to those *fine* white nationalists from Charlottesville ... chanting "Jews will not replace us".

As a patriot who actually loves her country, I will CONTINUE to speak out against any person or ideology that would harm my nation.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Indeed ... words such as terrorists/terrorism and patriotism are willfully used not as they were intended. I have yet to see any logical, thoughtful reasons to how those words could be applied to those *fine* white nationalists from Charlottesville ... chanting "Jews will not replace us".

As a patriot who actually loves her country, I will CONTINUE to speak out against any person or ideology that would harm my nation.

Whenever you do that, Grossnik will accuse you of being a terrorist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're a Brit, your opinion doesn't weigh as much as an American's opinion. :rotfl:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
See Rusha, if you disagree with Grossnik, you're a terrorist. If you don't agree with him, you're "trying to tear down America."

Yep, I earnestly cling to that idea. I'm one of those Patriotic type of guys and make no apologies for it.

Only a minority of American citizens support Trump. In Grossnik's mind, most Americans are terrorists and unpatriotic. That's what republicans think about American citizens.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barbarian observes:

Only a minority of American citizens support Trump. In Grossnik's mind, most Americans are terrorists and unpatriotic. That's what republicans think about American citizens.

There ya go GENERALIZING again. I guess ya can't seem to control yourself? :rotfl: