Court finds that blacks can indeed be racist against whites

glorydaz

I wonder if you really believe that, or if you're just acting out your loyalty to Trump. I suppose I'll never know for sure.

You can think what you like, but I saw this before Trump even thought about running. It's not ALL about Trump, you know.

rexlunae

An individual....

What would you say that individual's job is?

not an entire network or two and several news organizations like the libs have.

He ran Breitbart, and he still has contact with it. He may not be a network, but he has one.

Aside from that, they still have Fox News and the stations owned by Sinclair making programming decisions on explicitly partisan terms, often coordinating with Trump. The Democrats really don't have anything like that level of integration with media.

Last edited:

glorydaz

What would you say that individual's job is?

He ran Breitbart, and he still has contact with it. He may not be a network, but he has one.

Aside from that, they still have Fox News and the stations owned by Sinclair making programming decisions on explicitly partisan terms, often coordinating with Trump. The Democrats really don't have anything like that level of integration with media.

The NY Times and the Washington Post etal. Seriously?

And this is all predicated on the fact that Trump actually listens to Bannon or any of the others? He surprises them as much as he does anyone else. I realize you'd like to find a cause for the Trump Presidency, but it's nothing more complicated than the people being sick of the DC Swamp and their desire to see it drained.

rexlunae

The NY Times and the Washington Post etal.

Neither of those are functional parts of the Democratic Party, and neither seek to misinform and propagandize as the Right-wing media typically do.

Seriously?

And this is all predicated on the fact that Trump actually listens to Bannon or any of the others?

Bannon is an expert manipulator. He knows how to make people react a given way, and harness that reaction to achieve a given end. That's his main skill.

He surprises them as much as he does anyone else.

He's not the only demon on Trump's shoulder. But he's one of the main ones. I think he sees Trump more as a tool to achieve his own ends than a leader.

I realize you'd like to find a cause for the Trump Presidency, but it's nothing more complicated than the people being sick of the DC Swamp and their desire to see it drained.

The cause, ultimately, is that there are millions of Americans to whom that sounds like a plan. It's not. It's just demogougery.

And it's not going to help. You lot feel the same anxiety when you win or lose. It just feeds your appetite to be further accommodated.

glorydaz

Neither of those are functional parts of the Democratic Party, and neither seek to misinform and propagandize as the Right-wing media typically do.

Bannon is an expert manipulator. He knows how to make people react a given way, and harness that reaction to achieve a given end. That's his main skill.

He's not the only demon on Trump's shoulder. But he's one of the main ones. I think he sees Trump more as a tool to achieve his own ends than a leader.

The cause, ultimately, is that there are millions of Americans to whom that sounds like a plan. It's not. It's just demogougery.

And it's not going to help. You lot feel the same anxiety when you win or lose. It just feeds your appetite to be further accommodated.

Ah the liberal mind never ceases to amaze. You have it all figured out. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yeah, first they imagine one thing, and then they imagine another. The only thing they agree on is that he needs to be impeached....for what, exactly, no one knows. :chuckle:

yeah, because "i don't like him and Hillary didn't win after being told she would, isnt fair"

sfds.jpg

Disclaimer, i chose a black child, so there wouldnt be further meltdowns and accusations of racism, since i dont have any crayons available.

ClimateSanity

NY times and WAPO are tied at the hip to the dem party. Both of one mind and purpose.
Suck it up Buttercup.