Court finds that blacks can indeed be racist against whites

musterion

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/bla...fessor-because-of-her-skin-color-court-rules/

The times, they are a-changin'.

A white professor at a predominantly black university in Missouri was fired “because of the color of her skin,” a state appeals court ruled Tuesday.

A Missouri appeals court upheld a jury verdict which found that Harris-Stowe State University (HSSU), a historically black college, discriminated against one of its instructors because she is white.

The trial jury awarded Beverly Wilkins nearly $5 million—including $3.5 million in punitive damages—based on her claim that she was discriminated against in favor of less senior black teachers.

Wilkins, a Caucasian woman from a modest background, was hired as an adjunct professor in the Education Department at Harris-Stowe in St Louis, in 2001.

Then, in 2010, after having successfully risen to full-time instructor as a non-tenure-track professor, Wilkins was unexpectedly fired from her position by the Board of Regents due to alleged “reductions in state funding.”

But her lawsuit, initiated two years ago, tells a different story. In it, she claims that despite having taught at the school for less time than her, two of her black colleagues were allowed to keep their jobs.

BLM and white guilt kiddies "occupy" HSSU admin offices in 3...2...

Arthur Brain

That you'd stop spamming threads wherein you have nothing intelligent to share. Which is almost all threads.

It would be too easy to return the 'favor' with interest in kind, so I'll refrain from that and point out that racism was never a 'one way street' to any objective person anyway.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It would be too easy to return the 'favor' with interest in kind, so I'll refrain from that and point out that racism was never a 'one way street' to any objective person anyway.

Of course ... racism has always been a two way street. The problem is the willingness to ignore *why* it still persists. The fact is ... some groups have more reason to be sensitive and wary than others ... and here's a hint: that group isn't the white-folks like myself.

musterion

Of course ... racism has always been a two way street. The problem is the willingness to ignore *why* it still persists.

Because the Left has turned it into a perpetual grievance industry that has generated generations of enslaved Democrat voters, which = power = money = power, in perpetuity. They're not about to give that up, instead of taking the wise advice of liberal Morgan Freeman.

glorydaz

Considering that Musty had invented the whole "agreement" up, it would have taken something a bit more than a lack of memory on my part snowflake...

Still, he's probably still smarting from his feeble attempt at denigrating TH's lawyer credentials...

Whoops...

:rolleyes:

Oh my, I'm so offended. Artie called me a snowflake......(those libs can't even come up with their own jabs). :chuckle: