Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

MrDante

The ChikFila owner stated that he supported traditional marriage and it was met with thousands of people protesting and sending death threats. People like yourselves deemed anyone who went there as 'supporting hate'.

Because they are a successful business, they didn't retaliate-
they just published the home adress of the couple who filled the complain...oopsie.

the baker who closed her doors and was humiliated, well, those gays deserved to be lynched for it. You're all out to ruin people's lives who don't conform to your crap :wave2:
If only gay couples would conform to your crap you wouldn't have to talk about lynchings

You labor under fictions- you never decided to ever look upon such things because you are just a cuckservative moron against good people- if I catered to your petty demand and produced these sources, it wouldn't change a single thing about you.
Of course you won't reference your claim. You can't provide a reference to something you just made up.

MrDante

Yes, the question you seem to be answering seems quite stupid.
Too bad it's not at all the same question I asked.

What's love got to do with it?

Do the prisoners become sexually attracted to the other prisoners?
Rephrasing a stupid question doesn't make it less stupid.

You got the answer to your stupid question so stop pretending you didn't.

MrDante

Follow the pleasure/pain principle ———— if so-in- so makes you feel good ahhh

If your mother wouldn't buy you a vanilla mello-roll you might then like choclit. If some pedophiles brought you up to their room and fondled your dickey-doo,,,,,and gave you a do;lar bill,,,,,hey this isn't so bad.

You go where the action is (rewards) and generally stay with it, humans are like lil puppies.

What sick thing happened in your childhood that makes you OK with trivializing sexual abuse?

MrDante

Too bad Freud wasn't around to view some of these responses———Wow, we would have another book on the Freudian Concept. How's your EGO and Libido?

"I gather from your letter that your son is a homosexual. I am most impressed by the fact that you do not mention this term yourself in your information about him. May I question you why you avoid it? Homosexuality is assuredly no advantage, but it is nothing to be ashamed of, no vice, no degradation; it cannot be classified as an illness; we consider it to be a variation of the sexual function" Sigmund Freud - letter to mother of a homosexual 1935

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What a stupid question.

Prison sex is rape. Rapists don't love their victims and victims don't love their rapist. (though there are a few degenerate and depraved perverts running around who like to claim otherwise. A handful of posters here certainly will try claim this)

The perpetration of rape is about power and dominance and violence no matter where it takes place or the gender of the victim. And not all rapes happen at knife point.

"...overtly violent rapes are only the most visible and dramatic form of sexual abuse behind bars. Many victims of prison rape have never had a knife to their throat. They may have never been explicitly threatened. But they have nonetheless engaged in sexual acts against their will, believing that they had no choice.

These coercive forms of sexual abuse are much more common than violent gang rapes and, for prison authorities, much easier to ignore. Prisoners, including those who had been forcibly raped, all agree that the threat of violence, or even just the implicit threat of violence, is a more common factor in sexual abuse than is actual violence. As one explained: "From my point of view, rape takes place every day. A prisoner that is engaging in sexual acts, not by force, is still a victim of rape because I know that deep inside this prisoner do not want to do the things that he is doing but he thinks that it is the only way that he can survive." Report on Male Rape in U. S. Prison the Human Rights Council.

true or false - those who choose to sexually victimize others of the same gender are engaging in homosexual activity

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If only gay couples would conform to your crap you wouldn't have to talk about lynchings

I'm sorry that you refuse to understand that it's them and those as yourself who have, for the past six years, have marched, slandered, attacked, sued, and harassed others without good cause. I'm sorry that you're so lost in your nonsense that you would actually scream persecution if you all were met with retaliation.

Of course you won't reference your claim. You can't provide a reference to something you just made up.

I have an entire book with listings from 32 different states which catalog occurrences from 2009 to last year. I have the people, places, names, and testimonies.
It's all wasted on you, which is why I am not even furthering the discussion among those things. You all hate white America and want to sell out to immigrants, minorities, and globalization- there is no having a good conversation with crooks.

glassjester

Rephrasing a stupid question doesn't make it less stupid.

You got the answer to your stupid question so stop pretending you didn't.

glassjester: Do the prisoners become attracted to the other prisoners?

MrDante: RAPE IS NOT LOVE STUPID

glassjester: What's love got to do with it? Do the prisoners become sexually attracted to other prisoners?

MrDante: STUPID STUPID STUPID

Gosh, you're eloquent.

At least be honest and just say, "I'd rather not answer."

Lon

So there is no chemical influence that could pervert behavior?
We all have a propensity to sin. Does sin affect us on a chemical level? Of course it does/can. I've no idea what Paul's thorn in the flesh was, nor why Timothy needed wine for his stomach.

On the other: Does God have a right to dictate to His creation what they should believe and how they should behave? Yes or no? (very simple, I just want a yes or no answer on this one)

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

What a stupid question.

Prison sex is rape. Rapists don't love their victims and victims don't love their rapist. (though there are a few degenerate and depraved perverts running around who like to claim otherwise. A handful of posters here certainly will try claim this)

The perpetration of rape is about power and dominance and violence no matter where it takes place or the gender of the victim. And not all rapes happen at knife point.

"...overtly violent rapes are only the most visible and dramatic form of sexual abuse behind bars. Many victims of prison rape have never had a knife to their throat. They may have never been explicitly threatened. But they have nonetheless engaged in sexual acts against their will, believing that they had no choice.

These coercive forms of sexual abuse are much more common than violent gang rapes and, for prison authorities, much easier to ignore. Prisoners, including those who had been forcibly raped, all agree that the threat of violence, or even just the implicit threat of violence, is a more common factor in sexual abuse than is actual violence. As one explained: "From my point of view, rape takes place every day. A prisoner that is engaging in sexual acts, not by force, is still a victim of rape because I know that deep inside this prisoner do not want to do the things that he is doing but he thinks that it is the only way that he can survive." Report on Male Rape in U. S. Prison the Human Rights Council.

Sex without love does not necessarily equal rape. You can be sexually attracted to someone without loving them.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Rape is forced sexual fulfillment. What you state is a straight up myth, perpetuated by feminists.

And
Hollywood has done a mighty job skewing the reality of prison rape. What it usually involves are sexually depraved prisoners running sex rings- cases of prisoners being raped solely as an act of violence or dominance almost never happens.

MrDante

The ChikFila owner stated that he supported traditional marriage and it was met with thousands of people protesting and sending death threats. People like yourselves deemed anyone who went there as 'supporting hate'.
One of the chief issues was the owner of Chick-fil-a's financial support of Scott Lively and his efforts to legislate the "kill the gays" law in Uganda.

Further....
Comments on social media aren't real death threats

MrDante

I really don't know.
The answer seems obvious enough.

He answered it as if I had asked, "Are the prisoners in love with one another?"
But it's hard to believe he could have honestly thought that's what I was asking.

Mr. Dante just said my question was stupid, and then answered a totally unrelated question that no one asked.

Bull