Correct Translation of Isaiah 9:6

KingdomRose

It's a revelation of His Trinity.

Wonderful Counselor = God the Holy Spirit
Mighty God = God
Everlasting Father = God the Father
Prince of Peace = God the Son

God will be called in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of The Holy Spirit.

No. As I have carefully explained, if CherubRam's post is not considered (which it might well be, to dig for correct inferences), we go back to the idea that the Messiah is "mighty god," and we meditate on what this actually might mean. We know there is no punctuation or capital letters in Hebrew, so capital "G" is not applied in the original text. We also know that "god" refers to any important, powerful individual or thing that men hold dear, such as even human judges (Psalm 82:6; John 10:34). Jesus was referred to as "a god" at John 1:1, meaning what we just considered. He was an important, powerful person, though not God himself. So "mighty god" would not mean that Jesus is God Himself. "El Gibbohr" is the Hebrew for "mighty god." What words would indicate God Almighty? That is, the one true God who is the source of all power and authority? "God Almighty" is superior to "mighty god." In Hebrew this is El Shaddai. The Messiah is never referred to as "El Shaddai." Only YHWH, Jehovah, the Most High (Psalm 83:18, KJV).

"Wonderful counselor" in no way is understood to be the Holy Spirit. It is associated with the "mighty god," or, the Prince of Peace, the Messiah.

"Everlasting father" simply means that the Messiah is the "giver of life," which is what a father is. He is a spiritual "father," just as the Apostle Paul was, though Paul never had biological children himself. (Galatians 4:19; I Corinthians 4:14; 2Timothy 1:2, 2:1; Philemon 10)

You have ADDED a whole lot to your presentation of Isaiah 9:6. Nowhere does it say that "God will be called in the name of the Father and the Son and the H.S." That's your twisting of the Word.

KingdomRose

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”...17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me,[h] “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen

The Lord Jesus Christ who was dead and is now alive declares he is the Alpha and the Omega, the Almighty. His words.

Uh uh. Revelation 1:8 refers to the Father, Jehovah. Not Jesus.

Rev. 1:17,18 refers to Jesus, but "The First and the Last," interestingly, is not the same as "Alpha & Omega." If you look it up in an Interlinear Bible, you can see that "Alpha & Omega" is actually represented by the Greek letters, alpha & omega. "The First and the Last" is a phrase that does not show the actual Greek letters, alpha & omega! Look at it! So the meanings are not the same.

The disciples of Jesus all held the Father, Jehovah (the Almighty), in high esteem. He was mentioned hundreds of times throughout the N.T., as "God," and yet so-called Christians today IGNORE the Father! He is in Revelation as much as Jesus Christ. Why do lovers of Jesus deny this fact? Jesus himself said that he LOVES the Father! (John 14:31) He prayed constantly TO the Father. (See John 17.) How can the Father be virtually ignored by Jesus' self-proclaimed disciples?

KingdomRose

8. I am the First and the Last, said Yahwah, which is, and was, and is yet to come, the Almighty....18. I'm alive, and was dead; But look, Im alive for evermore, Truly; and I have the keys to death and the grave.

Your still stuck. He calls himself the Almighty, the Alpha and the Omega (beginning and end)

No he doesn't. Dig further.