Correct Translation of Isaiah 9:6

KingdomRose

Here is the correct translation.
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: And the government shall be upon his shoulders: And he shall be called Wonderful Counselor of the Mighty God and Everlasting Father; (שַׂר / minister-ing) in peace.

Run this Hebrew word Sar ( שַׂר ) through Google Translate: https://www.google.com/search?q=Google+Translate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Really awesome, CherubRam. It makes more sense than the popular translation, though Jesus could be said to be a "mighty god," since "god" merely means an important, powerful person. He can be referred to as "El Gibbohr," or "mighty god," but never "El Shaddai," which means "ALMIGHTY God." Your posting is acceptable because YHWH (Jehovah) can be referred to as both: El Shaddai and El Gibbohr. Anyway, thank you for your very interesting post!

KingdomRose

"The everlasting Father" = Jesus? :think: mmm

I think he's saying that "the mighty god" and "everlasting father" are referring to the Father of Jesus...YHWH. Jesus is the counsellor OF the mighty god and the everlasting father. Very interesting!

CherubRam

Really awesome, CherubRam. It makes more sense than the popular translation, though Jesus could be said to be a "mighty god," since "god" merely means an important, powerful person. He can be referred to as "El Gibbohr," or "mighty god," but never "El Shaddai," which means "ALMIGHTY God." Your posting is acceptable because YHWH (Jehovah) can be referred to as both: El Shaddai and El Gibbohr. Anyway, thank you for your very interesting post!
Thank you KingdomRose.

Hawkins

"The everlasting Father" = Jesus? :think: mmm

It's a revelation of His Trinity.

Wonderful Counselor = God the Holy Spirit
Mighty God = God
Everlasting Father = God the Father
Prince of Peace = God the Son

God will be called in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of The Holy Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame
Another bible corrector, in contrast to a bible believer, weighs in, as his "doctrine" determines what the bible is, and should say, and thus can "prove" anything he wants.

CherubRam

Another bible corrector, in contrast to a bible believer, weighs in, as his "doctrine" determines what the bible is, and should say, and thus can "prove" anything he wants.
I am against biblical lies and deceptions John. If you see that I have made a error in translation, then you should offer proof.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am against biblical lies and deceptions John. If you see that I have made a error in translation, then you should offer proof.

You missed it. Your doctrine determines what the book should say. If the objective words of the bible, do not agree with/validate/support your "doctrine," you either find a "the bible" that does, or another source(Vines, Strong's, article..................)that does, then correct the bible, instead of it correcting you. You are not a bible believer-you are a bible corrector, and you are the final authority, not the book, as correcting any "the bible," presupposes an authority over it. The "subtil" serpent(survey Genesis 3:1 KJV) did that way back in Genesis..."Yea, hath God said,.."-Genesis 3:1 KJV. You talk like him..he talks like you, bible corrector.

"If you see that I have made a error in translation, "=humanism, as the LORD God is not responsible for preserving his pure, sound, true(by definition) word-man is. Thanks for helpin' out this impotent "god" of yours, as the corrupting elements of the sun, rain, water, sand overcame the LORD God, and He lost his masterpiece, and depends on you, to "hep Him out."

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”...17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me,[h] “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen

The Lord Jesus Christ who was dead and is now alive declares he is the Alpha and the Omega, the Almighty. His words.

CherubRam

You missed it. Your doctrine determines what the book should say. If the objective words of the bible, do not agree with/validate/support your "doctrine," you either find a "the bible" that does, or another source(Vines, Strong's, article..................)that does, then correct the bible, instead of it correcting you. You are not a bible believer-you are a bible corrector, and you are the final authority, not the book, as correcting any "the bible," presupposes an authority over it. The "subtil" serpent(survey Genesis 3:1 KJV) did that way back in Genesis..."Yea, hath God said,.."-Genesis 3:1 KJV. You talk like him..he talks like you, bible corrector.

"If you see that I have made a error in translation, "=humanism, as the LORD God is not responsible for preserving his pure, sound, true(by definition) word-man is. Thanks for helpin' out this impotent "god" of yours, as the corrupting elements of the sun, rain, water, sand overcame the LORD God, and He lost his masterpiece, and depends on you, to "hep Him out."

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”...17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me,[h] “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen

The Lord Jesus Christ who was dead and is now alive declares he is the Alpha and the Omega, the Almighty. His words.
The King James Bible was edited by Francis Bacon and prepared under Masonic supervision. Does that not say anything you you guys? And who are the people in these bible societies?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The King James Bible was edited by Francis Bacon and prepared under Masonic supervision. Does that not say anything you you guys? And who are the people in these bible societies?

Go ahead and correct Revelation 1 for us.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
8. I am the First and the Last, said Yahwah, which is, and was, and is yet to come, the Almighty....18. I'm alive, and was dead; But look, Im alive for evermore, Truly; and I have the keys to death and the grave.

Your still stuck. He calls himself the Almighty, the Alpha and the Omega (beginning and end)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Here is the correct translation.
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: And the government shall be upon his shoulders: And he shall be called Wonderful Counselor of the Mighty God and Everlasting Father; (שַׂר / minister-ing) in peace.

Run this Hebrew word Sar ( שַׂר ) through Google Translate: https://www.google.com/search?q=Google+Translate&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

(Isiah 9:1-6 talks about the day Moses vanished from Egypt in order to claim a vessel from the Midianites (Aaron must be resolved before the Antichrist returns during those relative 2 days, or your actions mean nothing, as we've discussed), that was performed to the extent that Aaron would be allowed to bare the "Rod of Joseph/Moses Staff" temporarily, however, by the time Moses returned to Egypt, he became the law of the land. Right now, before the 195 Days of the "Events of Revelation" (God expressing Joseph's title of "Head of the Priesthood"), we are not addressing Aaron officially ... when the 195 Days begins we will begin to address Aaron officially that is the difference, the law is very specific so that matter is already resolved. To these ends I will add the following statement, 1 Kings 3:15-28, unless Aaron and Manasseh kills Genetic Dan as a representative of the Bastard child, then nobody else will be able to receive anything by offering them up afterwards as a blood sacrifice. I have no expectations, that will become your policy as you accept the reality of gathering peacefully to the USA after the 2 Days Rainbow, or how things will become expressed at such a time http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116663-The-Antichrist-Equation-%28s%29, (God may not believe the body the Antichrist has to confirm the covenant for a certain length of time, is still viable, to finish Aaron's War with God, if that is true, then the Antichrist will recieve a new body, like Moses had inorder to bare the Antichrist (Rod of Joseph), in that form originally, don't feel bad about doing nothing at all, in any event, anything that happens outside of gathering to the USA after that doesn't have any value, Love and Blessings)

Ben Masada

[SIZE=3
1 - Here is the correct translation. Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: And the government shall be upon his shoulders: And he shall be called Wonderful Counselor of the Mighty God and Everlasting Father; (שַׂר / minister-ing) in peace.

Run this Hebrew word Sar ( שַׂר ) through Google Translate: [/QUOTE]

1 - Isaiah 9:6 was a prophecy of prophet Isaiah about the welcome of Israel returning from exile in Babylon by the Gentiles of the Galilee left there by the Assyrians. Hence all the idolatrous terms as they would worship man as gods.

chair

I always find these threads mildly amusing.

Hebrew names often include God's name. It is called a "theophoric " name. For example, I have a grandson who is named AVI-AD. That translates as "everlasting father". He is a very nice 2 year old, but he is not God, as far as I know.