Conversation with Knight about losing faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Why have you interposed yourself into this particular discussion at all? Town doesn't need, and I'll bet doesn't want, you to defend him. Doser doesn't give a crap what you think.

So why are you even here again?

:idunno:

That was addressed to GD, not you so why are you interposing yourself? Of course TH doesn't need any defence and telling someone that I don't care about their issues with him isn't doing so anyway.

:AMR:

I posted on here to address your gossip and lies about anna if you recall?

Arthur Brain

Nonsense. I'm only talking about him because he managed to get Stripe banned and Doser kicked off this dead thread. Try using your brain, Artie, you claim to have one.

What? TH has powers of moderation now? If doser got kicked off the thread and Stripe was banned then wouldn't that be at Sherman's discretion? Reporting someone doesn't result in being booted off threads or the forum unless the mod decides so, right?

Your issue in that case is with Sherman, not TH or anyone else.

glorydaz

That was addressed to GD, not you so why are you interposing yourself? Of course TH doesn't need any defence and telling someone that I don't care about their issues with him isn't doing so anyway.

I posted on here to address your gossip and lies about anna if you recall?

Lies again. Always falsely accusing someone.

Doser came on here because of Knight's comment. He did it once in 2018 and again in 2019. That's when Town began poking and poking. Anna's name was brought up as were others. There were no lies being told.

Go back and actually read where this whole thing started.

Arthur Brain

Why you still here? Should you not be in bed at this hour, resting for work in the morning?

Oh, wait. Big assumption on my part there.

It's twenty past ten at night so it's not very late and as it happens, I do have work in the morning. Any other silly inquiries?

glorydaz

What? TH has powers of moderation now? If doser got kicked off the thread and Stripe was banned then wouldn't that be at Sherman's discretion? Reporting someone doesn't result in being booted off threads or the forum unless the mod decides so, right?

Your issue in that case is with Sherman, not TH or anyone else.

Oh look, now you're trying to get me in trouble with Sherman.

You're quite the little pip squeak, aren't ya Artie?

Sherman is here to try and keep the peace....perhaps Town's complaining started the whole thing. :baby:

Arthur Brain

Lies again. Always falsely accusing someone.

Doser came on here because of Knight's comment. He did it once in 2018 and again in 2019. That's when Town began poking and poking. Anna's name was brought up as were others. There were no lies being told.

Go back and actually read where this whole thing started.

I've read the whole thing and I posted on here after it was bumped to address Musty's garbage about anna being an "archliberal" and a "Moby", so no false accusations or lies on my part.

Arthur Brain

Oh look, now you're trying to get me in trouble with Sherman.

You're quite the little pip squeak, aren't ya Artie?

Sherman is here to try and keep the peace....perhaps Town's complaining started the whole thing. :baby:

Oh get a grip. I'm not trying to "get you into trouble" with anyone. I'm just pointing out the obvious. TH had as much to do with Stripe's ban and doser's booting as he had to do with my own last time out on here. In other words, nothing. The mods make the decision and I barely report anyone on here as it is.

musterion

Oh get a grip. I'm not trying to "get you into trouble" with anyone. I'm just pointing out the obvious. TH had as much to do with Stripe's ban and doser's booting as he had to do with my own last time out on here. In other words, nothing. The mods make the decision and I barely report anyone on here as it is.

Why is it a ban or a booting when it's people you hate, but in your case it's a "time out"? You infantilized yourself. Very interesting.

glorydaz

:rolleyes:

Town Heretic has reported a post.

Reason:
Trolling. And if I'm not supposed to mention my old stalker, Stripe shouldn't be posting calls for him in my thread.
Forum: . . . and The Rest
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Stripe
Original Content:
Bring back ok doser!

Arthur Brain

She is a liberal. Are you a nut, Artie?

She's more left of centre as much as you can put a label on anyone, but then you're not averse to just referring to people as "libs" anyway are you? Nope, you?

Why is it a ban or a booting when it's people you hate, but in your case it's a "time out"? You infantilized yourself. Very interesting.

It's actually almost disturbing that you view different terms for the same thing under such a lens. I simply used a different phrase to avoid the same wording and it could have been attributed to anyone. It's not "very interesting" that you'd think like that but it's kinda telling.

:rolleyes:

Town Heretic has reported a post.

Reason:
Trolling. And if I'm not supposed to mention my old stalker, Stripe shouldn't be posting calls for him in my thread.
Forum: . . . and The Rest
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Stripe
Original Content:
Bring back ok doser!

So? So TH reported a post. It's Sherman's call as to whether it's ban worthy or not and considering he was spamming up threads with the same post after post then hey, I'm presuming he got banned for it. Plenty of reported posts don't result in infractions and you're the one who can see the reasons why people get banned. I don't have access to the woodshed. One way or another, it's not TH's doing.

glorydaz

She's more left of centre as much as you can put a label on anyone, but then you're not averse to just referring to people as "libs" anyway are you? Nope, you?

It's actually almost disturbing that you view different terms for the same thing under such a lens. I simply used a different phrase to avoid the same wording and it could have been attributed to anyone. It's not "very interesting" that you'd think like that but it's kinda telling.

So? So TH reported a post. It's Sherman's call as to whether it's ban worthy or not and considering he was spamming up threads with the same post after post then hey, I'm presuming he got banned for it. Plenty of reported posts don't result in infractions and you're the one who can see the reasons why people get banned. I don't have access to the woodshed. One way or another, it's not TH's doing.

Right, I shouldn't consider someone liberal and nothing is TH's doing. Gotcha.

Arthur Brain

Right, I shouldn't consider someone liberal and nothing is TH's doing. Gotcha.

Well, not when they aren't and the moderating decisions have squat to do with TH. Heck, I didn't blame anyone for my latest time out, sorry, "ban" and I could care less who or if anyone had reported me over the post. It would have been the mods decision. Seen me whining over it? Nope.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, not when they aren't and the moderating decisions have squat to do with TH. Heck, I didn't blame anyone for my latest time out, sorry, "ban" and I could care less who or if anyone had reported me over the post. It would have been the mods decision.
Completely me. :plain:

Seen me whining over it? Nope.
Rebel. :eek:

So? So TH reported a post. It's Sherman's call as to whether it's ban worthy or not and considering he was spamming up threads with the same post after post then hey, I'm presuming he got banned for it.
No. Actually he got banned for being disrespectful to a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.