Controlled Demolition of the Global Economy

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Now they’re coming for our retirement money: This is the slippery slope into government forcing account holders to invest in government debt by SGT Report] "I received a document from Paychex today which is the administrator of one of my 401K accounts… and they have announced that they are going to move all cash in NON-government ‘Federated CASH Obligation’ money market accounts to ‘Federated Government Obligations‘.

Since my 401K money is invested in three different precious metals funds this announcement does not affect me, however it will impact many other unsuspecting would-be retirees who falsely believe that their money is “safe” and “liquid” in a money market account. This is the slippery slope into government forcing account holders to invest in government debt (Treasuries), and it’s exactly what we’ve been warning about. As for me, I’m going to roll that particular account over and away from the control of Paychex..." Full text: Now they’re coming for our retirement money Re 13:1-18

See:

One World Government/Religion

Tell me something, you precious metals guys. If everything does collapse, what good is your gold and silver? If government debt blows up, the dollar blows up. Has it ever occurred to you that you're in worse danger, if you have anything worth killing and stealing over, in a collapsed world around you? It seems to me, in the world you see coming and existing in the aftermath of, there's only one sound investment, and that would be bullets, lots of bullets. It's a wholly flawed model, this silly concept everything is going to go to hell around you, but you're going to be alright, go shopping or barter with your precious metals, when, in that environment, you're a dead man walking, if people even smell you have anything to steal, as you go about trying to use your apocalyptic wealth.

It neither makes any sense. Alright, the dollar blows up, which government debt going bad means: if your precious metals are paper assets, what are they going to convert to? Even if physical assets, you think the supermarket is going to convert to taking precious metals, for the chosen few who thought ahead of time and weren't destined to starve along with the unwashed masses, or, in fact, would you get picked-off, on your way to the store or barter center, whatever? You could have a basement full of gold and silver, but, if you can't go outside, in your dollar demolished world, all your gold and silver have done are put a huge target on your back.

James 5

1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Ezekiel 7

18 They shall also gird themselves with sackcloth, and horror shall cover them; and shame shall be upon all faces, and baldness upon all their heads.
19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.
20 As for the beauty of his ornament, he set it in majesty: but they made the images of their abominations and of their detestable things therein: therefore have I set it far from them.
21 And I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it.

Lastly, if you look at history, do you actually believe any of these idiots at the wheel actually have anything under control? Since when?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tell me something, you precious metals guys. If everything does collapse, what good is your gold and silver? If government debt blows up, the dollar blows up. Has it ever occurred to you that you're in worse danger, if you have anything worth killing and stealing over, in a collapsed world around you? It seems to me, in the world you see coming and existing in the aftermath of, there's only one sound investment, and that would be bullets, lots of bullets.

You seem to be painting a picture from something like Mad Max where chaos and anarchy run amuck. If so, yes, those that own precious metals also include lots of bullets in their portfolio.

James 5

1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

How unique, yet another left-winger trying to lay a guilt trip on people who have wealth.

Since you're using the Bible, check out Genesis 2:10-12, Jeremiah 32, Matthew 20:2 and Ezra 5:14 for starts. The Bible talks a lot about precious metals.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Tell me something, you precious metals guys. If everything does collapse, what good is your gold and silver? If government debt blows up, the dollar blows up. Has it ever occurred to you that you're in worse danger, if you have anything worth killing and stealing over, in a collapsed world around you? It seems to me, in the world you see coming and existing in the aftermath of, there's only one sound investment, and that would be bullets, lots of bullets...

The church will be raptured (1 Thess. 4:16, 17). :rapture: For the reprobates left behind--yes, bullets will help (Mt 24:21).
rollface.gif

The church will be raptured (1 Thess. 4:16, 17). :rapture: For the reprobates left behind--yes, bullets will help (Mt 24:21).
rollface.gif

Absolutely, brother. The Lord Jesus has always been the only answer. The more desperately fearful man tries to go it alone, secure himself by his own vanity and primitive understandings, the more rapid the descent into hell, anymore. There's been so very much fear mongering over an apocalyptic world in a so-called Christian community, people frantic to, as if, postpone their visitation, or protect themselves from it, with a disproven notion man has ever even been in control of himself. Despite prophecy written in stone, thus saith the Lord. Hate to bring the bearer of bad tidings, but the fact is it's a nuclear world, and there's the definitive pattern of history, of man's repeated, intractably vain and sinful stupidity. It's on your news, every day.

Yes, those who don't believe in the Lord's appearing, be prepared to lose your head, fry or such, and/or make your bed in eternal hellfire. In any event, gold, silver, bullets, bazookas or bombs won't save you from your appointment with destiny, already clearly mapped-out in the word of God. It will be like quicksand: the more you kick, the quicker you'll sink. There's no profit, salvation from that hour, in anything that's not of the Spirit and eternal. Yes, those bullets will be a great help, possibly providing some more days of escaping eternal hellfire, for all those who trusted in all the wrong things.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

2 Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Amos 5

18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.
20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely, brother. The Lord Jesus has always been the only answer. The more desperately fearful man tries to go it alone, secure himself by his own vanity and primitive understandings, the more rapid the descent into hell, anymore. There's been so very much fear mongering over an apocalyptic world in a so-called Christian community, people frantic to, as if, postpone their visitation, or protect themselves from it, with a disproven notion man has ever even been in control of himself.
He'll find out soon, he's not in control (Mt 24:21). We don't hope in: guns, gold and groceries--though it's not a bad idea to leave some of this behind for your
emot-airquote.gif
family and
emot-airquote.gif
friends who won't be going in the rapture.

...Yes, those who don't believe in the Lord's appearing, be prepared to lose your head, fry or such, and/or make your bed in eternal hellfire.
They've got a tribulation to go through first. Then hell if the don't repent. :burnlib:

theophilus

Doesn't matter how many bullets we leave behind...or anything else for that matter:

Rev. 9:6 And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.

Those left behind are going to live through their worse nightmare no matter what.

theophilus

Reminds me of this song (I can't open the YouTube links but it's worth a listen):

"I wish we'd all been ready"

Life was filled with guns and war
And all of us got trampled on the floor
I wish wed all been ready
The children died, the days grew cold
A piece of bread could buy a bag of gold

There's no time to change your mind
The son has come and you've been left behind

A man and wife asleep in bed
She hears a noise and turns her head he's gone
Two men walking up a hill
One disappears and ones left standing still

The father spoke, the demons dined
How could you have been so blind?

I hope we'll all be ready
You've been left behind.

~Larry Norman

Worth a listen.

Something else I never understood about the gold guys. For years, they've been saying you have to get your gold NOW!, how tomorrow will be too late, how the dollar is going to go Weimar Republic or Zimbabwe any day now, how the only way your family survives is in buying gold, one must suppose offering a free cookbook bonus how to marinade and prepare gold for dinner.

If it's so urgent you get their gold, why would they be slobbering and tripping over themselves, invoking visions of this personal, goldless Armageddon you're facing any second, they rushing to exchange their gold, for your soon-to-be-worthless dollars? If I had a bunch of stuff I really believed was going to be worth over four or five times as much, any day now, I'd lock it up and go fishing. If people better not get caught without gold, why are they falling over each other, to get caught with dollars?

It's similar to those ads you saw all the time on TV, gold recyclers, "The price has never been higher! Better sell now, while you can! Come on down!" Well, if it's as high as it's going to get, why are they banging down doors, to buy it at the highest price?

Do people really believe these hucksters are social workers? You've got people, big news names, only Lord knows why, who are working on a decade of announcing the collapse has arrived, every week. I remember a book written in 1980, telling everybody to urgently spend every dollar on stuff, that the sky is falling. People who listened to him have a basement full of expired tuna. Here's a link to commentary on such things: http://www.worldstory.net/en/stories/chicken_little.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Something else I never understood about the gold guys. For years, they've been saying you have to get your gold NOW!, how tomorrow will be too late, how the dollar is going to go Weimar Republic or Zimbabwe any day now, how the only way your family survives is in buying gold, one must suppose offering a free cookbook bonus how to marinade and prepare gold for dinner.

You're extremely ignorant when it comes to economics.