Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

SaulToPaul 2

2cc042d346a6149cff870636654c020f.jpg

:chuckle:

Nixon talked to them on the moon in 1969, but I can't even get a cell signal in my bedroom in 2018.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No one's forcing me to look at it. I want to read it. I'm reading it with wonder at why people fall into these holes of conspiracy. I'd like to understand the phenomena of conspiracy theory better.

I'm not interested in flat earth memes. Sorry, but they're garbage. I'm interested in the people who fall into the bottomless pit of conspiracy theory. That's interesting to me. And yes, I also find it very depressing.
I'm sorry I make you sad. I actually find it quite liberating. I know when things aren't adding up. We all do.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
3c376ceffa8231370b56d382fd3dea5b.jpg

We know it's fake, like the men on the moon. If they will lie about these things, what else? What are the trillions of dollars actually used for?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Have you ever looked into why people believe conspiracy theories.
Not interested in why somebody else is questioning things. I go with what my heart and mind tell me, and my senses, all God given. I'm not looking for something to blame my miserable life on like many might be. The term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the government to marginalize everyone and anyone questioning the JFK assassination. It worked. Now anybody that questions the "official" story about anything is a nut. Bring it on, I've seen and heard much worse. It's not for the weak minded.

I never watched the news for decades, only quick local stuff and some national headlines. Then I started noticing things were fake about the Boston Bombing and I could tell by the footage they kept repeating over and over. I couldn't quit watching because I was trying to convince myself that this was all real. I know bombs went off. But I knew something wasn't right. I've never really investigated it. I never questioned Sandy Hook and heard about the "crazy" theories. They're true. Fake. Vegas. Patsy. Big things take place over long periods of time towards an end goal NWO. Keep your head in the sand. There's nothing I can do about any of this but allow others to be aware and decide for themselves.

wonderdog

It's only logical to question the powers that be. Power corrupts totally.

Sure. And questioning the powers that be is healthy. That's not what this is about. People convincing one another that the earth is flat is far beyond questioning the powers that be.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I would say because it is interesting and the fact that all men are liars.
Romans 3:4-8 KJV - [FONT=&quot]God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8 And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.[/FONT]

wonderdog

Space science is the biggest garbage of all. Gravity is still a theory just like conspiracies. I think I heard Newton composed 500 pages to explain the theory. I like Tesla not Elon.

1499933c3cd5816aa680bd0ee5e0c616.jpg

Sorry but as I'm sure you've been told before, you don't understand what a theory is.

Anyway, this is taking too much of my morning already. I hope you feel better.

WizardofOz

The sun was shining the day the snow melted while it didn't raise the temperature above freezing.

The sun shines on days it's below zero during the same solstice, so how is it that the sun shining makes the temperature warmer?

You're the one insinuating that sunshine should make the North pole warmer on a flat earth, so no, you do tell.

As you said, you know all about the effects of sunshine, so you should be able to answer my question.

Are you saying that the sun does not warm the earth? If the North Pole gets more total sunlight than other places how can you explain the north pole's colder climate? Does the sun move further away from the surface when shining on the North Pole?

And, snow can melt when temps are below freezing because the temp reading is air temperature. If ground temp raises above freezing, snow will melt.

Do explain what this has to do with a flat earth...