Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is the best one right now, imo. Watch the whole thing when you get time and pay attention because everything is explained in captions, you may have to pause sometimes to catch all the words while understanding what as being shown at the same time. Enjoy and debunk at your leisure.

https://youtu.be/kDGLFs0xo_0 -25 minutes - best evidence I've seen so far. Click this link to ensure full screen viewing, sometimes clicking on the image cuts off half the screen. This is not an issue if you're on a phone.

Flat Earth - Light and Shadows

In the video he states that on a globe there would have to be 12 days and 12 hour nights everywhere on the earth all the time. I don't agree with that after some thought, I don't agree with that but I will research it. Bump for anyone that hasn't seen this yet.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
In the video he states that on a globe there would have to be 12 days and 12 hour nights everywhere on the earth all the time. I don't agree with that after some thought, I don't agree with that but I will research it. Bump for anyone that hasn't seen this yet.

He's actually right.
Globalists know this also, that's why over the years they say the earth is not a ball but pear shaped.
Changing orbital explanations as well as speeds.

Like all other scientific hypothesis (science so called) their story has to keep changing to hold it up.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He's actually right.
Globalists know this also, that's why over the years they say the earth is not a ball but pear shaped.

Like all other scientific hypothesis (science so called) their story has to keep changing to hold it up.
322e8fa5a55254486b6bd8f4a538b472.jpg

Is this how the bases are laid out down south pole way?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He's actually right.

Like this?

0b5d5e816b888c9959b261d5c8818b4b.jpg