CNN mystified why many Latinos voted Trump

musterion

Lol.

And you assert being a MAD.

Continually, and by your own hand, you limit the potential depth of your perception.

Within the various sciences - biology, forensics, astronomy - even dispensationalism - there are OBJECTIVE "kinds."

Sets of "kinds" within any given "whole."

But you and I do not look at "things" from within the same perspective.

Thus, your ever consistent pigeon-holing of various of my remarks as meaning how most use words like "kinds."

There is looking at a thing.

And then there is looking at how one is looking at a thing.

The higher of the two being the latter.

How often do you pause to ask yourself "what I am about to conclude/comment on, and or against - am I certain that is just nothing more than where I am looking at it from - what have I not considered, that I might do well to consider? And what else?"

This is why you ignorantly conclude I am some sort of a Jordan drone.

The reality?

I just happen to look at things in as in depth a manner as such an individual.

Other Mid-Acts based Pastor-Teachers are also like that. He is not the exception. He is just the sharpest.

I would suggest you start looking at how you look at things; asking the above kinds of questions.

You'll begin to see much in a thing than you even now continue to unnecessarily limit yourself to looking at things from (you DO have the potential aptitude).

Do so and you'll actually begin to see more in even a simple compliment given you than your current habit of seeing it as merely a means of goading the individual who gave you the compliment.

It is past time that you up your game (perception).

That iron might sharpen...iron.

wut

MrDante

the real answer is your cherry picking from a very biased pollster,
Really? the Washington Post?

every other source indicates trump beat Romney's numbers in latinos.
What is interesting is that the Post provided their survey methodology while the other sources you talk about got data, from third party exit pole takers whose methodology is one huge mystery.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
ewwww

creepy

:think:

i'm thinking this isn't just traci, it's one of Gorm McMancrush's sock accounts

jeffblue101

Really? the Washington Post?

What is interesting is that the Post provided their survey methodology while the other sources you talk about got data, from third party exit pole takers whose methodology is one huge mystery.
No, just this specific pollster is in denial, his fellow liberals on the Washington Post have already accepted the fact that Trump got more latino voters.

Trump got more votes from people of color than Romney did. Here’s the data.
One caveat about the national exit polls: They are designed to broadly represent the American electorate. Their sample design and lack of Asian language support may not be accurate in estimating the absolute support of subgroups in a given election. But the comparisons across years should give us a decent sense of how those groups move from year to year.

It’s also important to note that polling firms Latino Decisions and Asian American Decisions found much higher support for Clinton among Latinos and Asian American voters in a survey fielded in the week prior to Election Day. As I’ve noted before, it’s possible that differential turnout on Election Day among Democrats and Republicans might account for part of this discrepancy.

There are different benchmarks one can use to see how Trump performed compared with prior Republican nominees. Comparing yesterday’s results with 2012, as this Washington Post feature does, shows that Trump actually performed slightly worse among white voters than Mitt Romney did. He did, however, perform better than Romney among blacks, Latinos and Asian Americans, making it more difficult to claim that racial resentment was the dominant factor explaining Trump’s support nationally....

This week’s exit polls, in light of prior elections, raise these important questions about race and public opinion — not just about whites, but also about blacks, Latinos and Asian Americans. And it will be up to a new generation of research — done not just through surveys, but also through case studies and community fieldwork — to help us better understand what happened this week, and what it will mean for the future of U.S. politics.