ECT Clearing up the confusion of Creation!

jsanford108

You are trying to pretend you understand science. Did you know C14 dating is good for only about 50,000 years? Did you know soft dinosaur tissue C14 dates at 30-40,000 years which is consistent with Biblical creation and the flood. (For explanation, read previous post in this thread on the topic)

Haha...NO NO NO!!!!!!..... You keep confusing evolutionary beliefs with science.*

Evolutionary concepts and theory are part of science. That doesn't make them right! Science can be right, but isn't always right. Just because I ascribe to science, doesn't mean I believe in evolution. (I don't accept evolutionary theory)

By your logic, we cannot accept any evidence that doesn't support the strictest of interpretations of words in the Bible. As God's Truth posed, point out dinosaurs in Genesis. By your reasoning, if they aren't mentioned explicitly, they are made up by evolutionists and science.

Time and again you twist my points to create false arguments, which I never made nor ascribed to. One such example saying I twisted Christ's words to alter their meaning. I never altered their meaning. I simply expounded upon possibility of interpretation.

You claim I hold a low view of Scripture. I assure you, I hold the highest view of it, and most likely higher than you (not meant as a personal attack, because I can demo with various other Scripture passages I know we will disagree on).

You claim I don't understand science. How can a young earth theorist say they understand science greater than a biologist, when the YE theorist rejects a majority of scientific discoveries? Not just biological and chemical discoveries, but also geological. Once again, I am not an evolutionist. No need to say I am believing it or using it. I utilize the Theory of Infinite Complexity, proposed by Dr Behe, to disprove the theory of evolution.

jsanford108

There is no need to speculate on comets, as that is a separate topic, and an area of astronomy. A topic I have only basic understanding of, limited to minimal collegiate education on that particular subject.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is no need to speculate on comets, as that is a separate topic, and an area of astronomy. A topic I have only basic understanding of, limited to minimal collegiate education on that particular subject.
Do you reject the Global Flood of Genesis?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL
Because God would not have placed in the universe objects, such as comets and meteors that could crash into the Earth, that could potentially injure or kill someone.

Because God created the moon to be perfect, yet we see one side absolutely blasted by craters, but the other side, while marred, is relatively smooth comparatively.

Because God finely tuned our universe, making the orbit of the earth around the sun 360 days (kgov.com/360, kgov.com/three), yet today we have a 365.25 day year.

Because the entire geologic column cannot be explained by millions of years, but can be explained by a global flood.

Only one of the many flood models/theories can explain all of the above, and more.
rsr.org/hpt

God's Truth

Until sin came into the world, there was no death. For thousands of years animals reproduced and filled the earth. One species, the reptiles, continued to grow and they became the dinosaurs you ask about.

Some people ask, "How could Noah get dinosaurs on the ark?". He took the youngsters.

Then where did they go, and why doesn't the Bible speak of all these gigantic plant eaters eating all the plant life and ferocious giants trampling villages, cities and towns?

God's Truth

Until sin came into the world, there was no death. For thousands of years animals reproduced and filled the earth. One species, the reptiles, continued to grow and they became the dinosaurs you ask about.

Some people ask, "How could Noah get dinosaurs on the ark?". He took the youngsters.

You said, "...they became dinosaurs..."

No, not according to the scientists who say dinosaur fossils are millions upon millions of years old.

jsanford108

Because God would not have placed in the universe objects, such as comets and meteors that could crash into the Earth, that could potentially injure or kill someone.

Because God created the moon to be perfect, yet we see one side absolutely blasted by craters, but the other side, while marred, is relatively smooth comparatively.

Because God finely tuned our universe, making the orbit of the earth around the sun 360 days (kgov.com/360, kgov.com/three), yet today we have a 365.25 day year.

Because the entire geologic column cannot be explained by millions of years, but can be explained by a global flood.

Only one of the many flood models/theories can explain all of the above, and more.
rsr.org/hpt

But there are comets and meteors. I do t think that they were created for the purpose of death and destruction. However, could God not use them for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah? Or even the plague of raining fire? A meteor falling appears as a ball of flame "raining" from the sky. As I said, I believe in the global flood. Geological evidence supports a flood. Is your intention to just add facts or to show the relativity of astronomy to theological topics? I didn't want to alter the original subject matter, so I didn't address astronomy. Not saying that it doesn't belong at all in theological discussion, but if it doesn't pertain to the current topic, why bring it in? (This last question is just my person rhetorical opinion)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You said, "...they became dinosaurs..."

No, not according to the scientists who say dinosaur fossils are millions upon millions of years old.
The scientists who say that reject the existence of God. The one's who say that dinosaurs are young, all of them, can prove that they are with dinosaur soft tissue, which is original biological material from the fossils/bones of dinosaurs. kgov.com/soft

God's Truth

The scientists who say that reject the existence of God. The one's who say that dinosaurs are young, all of them, can prove that they are with dinosaur soft tissue, which is original biological material from the fossils/bones of dinosaurs. kgov.com/soft

I do not go to your links about things from men. I go to the Bible. Prove from the Bible that there are gigantic animals trampling their property and eating all their food.

Even if there is soft tissue, as you claim---they are still older than the flood, according to scientists.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Forgot to add the link to said theory, rsr.org/hpt.

Also:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...8xbmhUOGJ0bWdMWTJac3hwZnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

But there are comets and meteors. I do t think that they were created for the purpose of death and destruction.

They were not created, except as part of the earth.

However, could God not use them for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah? Or even the plague of raining fire? A meteor falling appears as a ball of flame "raining" from the sky.

Of course.

As I said, I believe in the global flood. Geological evidence supports a flood. Is your intention to just add facts or to show the relativity of astronomy to theological topics? I didn't want to alter the original subject matter, so I didn't address astronomy. Not saying that it doesn't belong at all in theological discussion, but if it doesn't pertain to the current topic, why bring it in? (This last question is just my person rhetorical opinion)

Mainly to show you that the earth could not be more than 6-10 thousand years old, that the evidence does not support evolutionists/atheists.

God's Truth

Forgot to add the link to said theory, rsr.org/hpt.

Also:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...8xbmhUOGJ0bWdMWTJac3hwZnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

They were not created, except as part of the earth.

Of course.

Mainly to show you that the earth could not be more than 6-10 thousand years old, that the evidence does not support evolutionists/atheists.

Since you go against scientists claim about dinosaur fossils being millions upon millions of years old.

Prove from the scriptures that there were dinosaurs at all.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I do not go to your links about things from men. I go to the Bible. Prove from the Bible that there are gigantic animals trampling their property and eating all their food.
GT, stop being stupid. Please? :)

I'm showing you that dinosaurs really did exist, and that they existed within the timeframe provided by the Bible. You should be excited about such evidence, because it means that reality affirms the Bible.

Dinosaur soft tissue is not, I repeat, NOT, manmade.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Since you go against scientists claim about dinosaur fossils being millions upon millions of years old.

Prove from the scriptures that there were dinosaurs at all.
You do realize that not all scientists believe that the earth is millions of years old, right? That there are creationist scientists?

God's Truth

GT, stop being stupid. Please? :)

I'm showing you that dinosaurs really did exist, and that they existed within the timeframe provided by the Bible. You should be excited about such evidence, because it means that reality affirms the Bible.

Dinosaur soft tissue is not, I repeat, NOT, manmade.

You are worse than stupid.

Show where the "soft tissue" is less than millions of years old.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are worse than stupid.

Show where the "soft tissue" is less than millions of years old.
I could copy and paste from the website, or you could just go to kgov.com/soft and see for yourself. Don't worry, I'm not linking you to an atheistic/evolutionist site. The site is run by a Christian talk show host/pastor.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You do not even understand what you read there. Debate me here and prove you know what you are reading.

JUST. show. the. part. from. the. links. that. say. the. soft. tissues. are. less. than. millions. of. years. old.

Alright, alright, cool your jets.

Dinosaur soft tissue is original biological material that was part of the original creature. Biological material cannot survive more than 10,000 years. This is a fact established by Egyptian mummy researchers.

Amino acids should have decayed to equal parts left- and right-handed if they were as old as evolutionists/atheists said they were are still mostly left-handed.

And yet here we have proof that the tissue found is original.
https://youtu.be/0-K7_H27Wq4