chrysostom’s 2014 annual awards

The 5 solas

when did I say that to anyone?

It is sin to make false accusation.

LOL

You are on my *Do not read or respond* list...and it was because he used your own line against you ( You're not really a Christian. ) that I piped in, only in response to his post.
However, since you brought it up....I cannot even count the ways and number of times you call down judgement on others and tell them they are not Christians.
If you sincerely think you do not do this, you merely have to read back over your posts to see how prevalent and blatant you are about seeming to know the spiritual state of others. Usually because they disagree with your own heretical doctrine, by the way. Just because someone does not agree with your theological viewpoint, does not always mean they are not true Believers.

Look at his profile, he is advertising to be other.

You claim is lame and cheap shot, besides false accusation.

His profile is not the issue here. He is being upfront with his position. He is not trying to present himself as something other than he is.

In any case...*back on the list*

meshak

BANNED
Banned
His profile is not the issue here. He is being upfront with his position. He is not trying to present himself as something other than he is.

In any case...*back on the list*

Why are you taking his post to make false accusation about me?

It is not so Christian attitude.

You seem to be offended by my comment of your Lord is Calvin which is true. You guys don't quote Jesus' word much to make your own evil doctrines. And base them using Calvin's teachings.

The 5 solas

You guys don't quote Jesus' word much to make your own evil doctrines. And base them using Calvin's teachings.

Please, stop tempting me. lol

Take some time to read over my posts.
I quote Scripture all the time. I do not just quote it blindly, I pick relevant passages and comment on them to show their application to the subject at hand.

Now really....please leave me to my *evil doctrines* and I shall leave you to your heretical ones.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
whiner of the year 2014

and the nominees are:

annabenedetti
Arthur Brain
bybee
Rusha
Town Heretic

and the whiner winner is....

I had already decided on the above a couple days ago
but
wondered what I had done last year
and
I was truly surprised to see I had the same ones last year plus zoo

somethings just don't change

I have to admit this is purely subjective on my part

john w

Hall of Fame
we could just add you to the whiner list

I was named Time Magazine's 2008 "Sensitive Man of the Year." Alan Alda presented me the award(which included a year's supply of "Visine," to produce fake tears, which seems "in" today, witness the "reality" shows on TV, and all that jazz).

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And it all started, when Ellie ran for town council, way back yonder in the 60's.No woman ran for such a position until the 1960's, so, according to Craigie, women running for political office is "invented."

that was good
you could be a wacko whiner
but
not a winner

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I withdraw my participation in a thread that considers anna an apt candidate for the sophist label.

Last edited: