Chris Wallace schools Rick Santorum on Climate Change

musterion

Musty displays his ignorance of Christianity:

1. Catholicism is not Christianity. Catholicism is not of God.

2. What is commonly thought of and called Christianity is not of God, either.

3. I know enough about Catholicism to know it is evil, blasphemous and idolatry.

4. Da pope is smarter than you because he's da pope and you're not. He may be wrong (and is) but he's smarter than you.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Musty displays his ignorance of Christianity, and provides convincing evidence:

3. I know enough about Catholicism to know it is evil, blasphemous and idolatry.

4. Da pope is smarter than you because he's da pope and you're not. He may be wrong (and is) but he's smarter than you.

Can't be more ignorant than that. Make your peace with God, Musty, and you won't hate His people so badly.

Tinark

GBxqls0.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
the pope, chemistry degree or not, has no business spoutating on such concerns.

You're unfamiliar with the parable of the good steward? There is a moral and religious aspect to this, and Francis is right to talk about it.

Santorum goofed. But of course, unless it's ex cathedra, it's just the opinion of the Pope, which carries a good deal of weight, of course.

If you hope that The Church will become an auxillary of the republican party, you're going to be disappointed; Francis has already told the Bishops it's their job to see after the faithful, not promote political parties.

And he also said (I love this) to stop being such sourpusses and to lighten up a bit on their pride. His idea that the shepherd should smell of the flock, is an especially good and appropriate one for these times.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian chuckles:
Musty displays his ignorance of Christianity, and provides convincing evidence:

(Musty trots out various superstitions about Catholics)

Can't be more ignorant than that. Make your peace with God, Musty, and you won't hate His people so badly.

Musty explains his view of Jesus:

The "god" of Rome is a liar