ECT Choosing To Be Chosen

Cross Reference

At the same time...personally, may the thread die out, if that is going to be the continued pattern of each participant, thus far.

I for one, will be fine with that. :)

Why?

Because Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead - is the only reality that will have mattered in the end - to HIS Glory ALONE. :thumb:

Great! I am happy for you. I'ii save my conversation for someone who knows how to have one..instead of all this back and forth nonsense.

Danoh

Great! I am happy for you. I'ii save my conversation for someone who knows how to have one..instead of all this back and forth nonsense.

Sure - fact is you pulled an AMR and you and I both know it - only, where he ran off rather than deal with the obvious he himself exposed himself by; you have stuck around a bit longer, but only that you might assert your version of foolishness as your excuse. :chuckle:

That just cracks me up.

You poser, you.

:rotfl:

Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

Cross Reference

Sure - fact is you pulled an AMR and you and I both know it - only, where he ran off rather than deal with the obvious he himself exposed himself by; you have stuck around a bit longer, but only that you might assert your version of foolishness as your excuse. :chuckle:

That just cracks me up.

You poser, you.

:rotfl:

Rom. 5: 6-8 - in each our stead.

What do you suppose you understand that anyone should give heed to what you can't express outside a double speak approach. I would like to know what "cracks yu up" that commands a laugh?.