Character assassination success: Woman who alleges Trump raped her has dropped suit

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A question for the Trump lemmings:

Why is it that women who claimed that they were molested or raped by Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby can come forward decades later and be believed even though there was no physical evidence to prove the allegations, but not the women who are accusing Donald Trump of the same?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Why is it that women who claimed that they were molested or raped by Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby can come forward decades later and be believed even though there was no physical evidence to prove the allegations, but not the women who are accusing Donald Trump of the same?

i don't care if anonymous people claim that trump raped women

i don't care if anonymous people claim that trump raped thirteen year olds

i don't care if anonymous people claim that trump kicked a puppy thirty years ago

he is still a better candidate than hillary

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

i don't care if anonymous people claim that trump raped women

Of all of the sexual abuse cases against Donald Trump, I believe there is only one that was anonymous (multiple death threats will cause someone to want to keep their identity hidden don't cha know).

i don't care if anonymous people claim that trump raped thirteen year olds

Only the victim in this case has remained anonymous, I believe that the others that were willing to testify to the child rape allegation has come forward with their names.

i don't care if anonymous people claim that trump kicked a puppy thirty years ago

Leave it to good ole res to joke about a child rape case by comparing it to kicking a puppy.

he is still a better candidate than hillary

I wasn't speaking to a misogynist when I asked that question, as misogynists' are males who get's twisted kicks out of women being psychologically and physically degraded.

I was asking the people following this case who have an ounce of decency in them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I was asking the people following this case who have an ounce of decency in them.

and you're getting a response from one, but you're too retarded to realize it

the reason trump is a better candidate than clinton (not a better man, not a more moral person, not a Godly man, not a decent man) is that his presidency will be contrallable while hers won't

both will have the opportunity to destroy this country

a president hillary will succeed

a president trump can be stopped

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
and you're getting a response from one, but you're too retarded to realize it

the reason trump is a better candidate than clinton (not a better man, not a more moral person, not a Godly man, not a decent man) is that his presidency will be contrallable while hers won't

both will have the opportunity to destroy this country

a president hillary will succeed

a president trump can be stopped

So a proven sexual predator, an accused child rapist, who is running on a pro traditional family party platform but had the audacity to hold up the perverted flag of the LGBTQueer movement a week before the election is in your twisted mind "controllable"?

If this wannabe tyrant gets the Presidency, there is no "controlling" him short of Congress impeaching him, and he'd probably call out the military to arrest Congress if that were to happen (according to Trump, the military won't refuse any of his orders).

Donald Trump is that sick.

Arthur Brain

Look at him play dumb.

Well, better than being dumb Musty. aCW is not on "my side". He isn't a "leftist" and your asinine pigeon holes for people in that regard is simply moronic anyway. About the only thing him and I have in common is a complete dislike for Donald Trump.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, better than being dumb Musty. aCW is not on "my side". He isn't a "leftist" and your asinine pigeon holes for people in that regard is simply moronic anyway. About the only thing him and I have in common is a complete dislike for Donald Trump.

You still have no idea who you're talking with do you Art?

Hint:

#1. He's a Libertarian that adamantly denies that he is one, but can be found linking Ron Paul, Rand Paul and other loonatarian articles quite frequently.

#2 He's even more obsessed with me than you are (and that's really obsessed). He's known for writing letters to peoples' pastors and asking how they feel about the recriminalization of homosexuality.

Does that help, or do you need more clues?

Arthur Brain

You still have no idea who you're talking with do you Art?

Hint:

#1. He's a Libertarian that adamantly denies that he is one, but can be found linking Ron Paul, Rand Paul and other loonatarian articles quite frequently.

#2 He's even more obsessed with me than you are (and that's really obsessed). He's known for writing letters to peoples' pastors and asking how they feel about the recriminalization of homosexuality.

Dude, don't flatter yourself ya big crank. If you think I'm obsessed with you then you're even more demented than I thought. Continue on with that train wreck blog of yours and I'll leave you to it.

:kookoo:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Says the one supporting Hillary.

They just made gay marriage a constitutional right and you all judge anyone who doesn't feel it worthwhile to try and criminalize the very act of homosexuality :rolleyes:

You are utterly vain. If you couldn't keep gay marriage away, how are you going to criminalize sodomy? Focus on what you can change, you fool, and stop laboring under the delusion that this country hasn't permanently become as Babylonian as the next one.