Catholics told to pray silently to not offend Muslims

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The same as it feels to put up with any and all other non-Believers who despise Christ and the authentic Christian Faith.

You're on Ignore, so I click occasionally to see if I want to respond to your latest heretical senile geriatric drive-by.

I'm here to please, buddy. Looks like ya can't take the heat pal? Perhaps you ought to pack up and get outta Dodge before the Marshal gets back into town?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yes, of course, the "authentic Christian Faith" of Roman Emperor Constantine, and Augustine of Hippo, from the Nicean council in 325 A.D. How did I forget that?

No, but now you're throwing more of your own doctrine under the bus in ignorance... unless you're not a Trinitarian.

You naive deluded Dispensationalists are at least good comic relief.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
PPS wants to shut up Dispensationalists and the Catholics want to shut up the prayers of their Parishioners so they won't offend the Muslims. There must be a correlation there somewhere?

beameup

No, but now you're throwing more of your own doctrine under the bus in ignorance... unless you're not a Trinitarian.

You naive deluded Dispensationalists are at least good comic relief.

I have no problem with you "wanna-be" Catholics-without-a-Pope. Don't you know, "the Kingdom" is already here... and Jesus is "ruling from heaven" (not so you'd notice :rotfl: )

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I have no problem with you "wanna-be" Catholics-without-a-Pope.

Wrong again, heretic.

Don't you know, "the Kingdom" is already here...

Of course it is. Literally, rather than your figurative nonsense based on your bigoted racist preference for a supposed ethnic people group who are actually the Synagogue of Satan.

and Jesus is "ruling from heaven" (not so you'd notice :rotfl: )

Of course He is, and I'm hypostatically translated into Him; seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

THAT's the "memo" you 19th-century heretics didn't get while you wait on Balfour-heisted real estate to be something that matters for a population of predominantly non-semitics to be God's faves.

You can be a Jew inwardly and be saved. You are without excuse, especially as an Arminian who can (allegedly) assist in saving yourself. You better start cooperatin' with that Synergism of your free will before it's too late, Pelagius.

beameup

Wrong again, heretic.

Of course it is. Literally, rather than your figurative nonsense based on your bigoted racist preference for a supposed ethnic people group who are actually the Synagogue of Satan.

Of course He is, and I'm hypostatically translated into Him; seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

THAT's the "memo" you 19th-century heretics didn't get while you wait on Balfour-heisted real estate to be something that matters for a population of predominantly non-semitics to be God's faves.

You can be a Jew inwardly and be saved. You are without excuse, especially as an Arminian who can (allegedly) assist in saving yourself. You better start cooperatin' with that Synergism of your free will before it's too late, Pelagius.

Yes, of course... John Calvin gave us the Puritans. Do you wear black clothes and look serious and judgmental all the time?
Maybe carry a BIG Bible (much of which you consider "symbolic" or "metaphorical" or "allegorical")? :kookoo:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wrong again, heretic.

You talk mighty BIG for an ignorant man pal.