Catholics told to pray silently to not offend Muslims

beameup

Considering that Muslims believe that Islam is the only true religion, and given-the-chance, they will kill you if you disagree, perhaps it's best for all other religious peoples to remain "incognito" as much as possible (so as not to "offend" them).

beameup

Great. A thread for heretical Dispensationalists to hammer heretical Catholics. What fun.

A heretic is one who throws out all of Paul's Epistles.
If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

The "household" is under a different set of oikonomia since the Jews stoned Stephen and Paul/Saul was selected. Or haven't you got the "memo"?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
A heretic is one who throws out all of Paul's Epistles.
If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

The "household" is under a different set of oikonomia since the Jews stoned Stephen and Paul/Saul was selected. Or haven't you got the "memo"?

Oh, I got the "memo". It's just not the heretical variant from the 19th century that denies Paul's Gospel of Believers being literally translated into Christ and putting Him on; instead favoring a figurative and symbolic version with bigoted racist respecting of persons for pseudo-Jews.

beameup

Oh, I got the "memo". It's just not the heretical variant from the 19th century that denies Paul's Gospel of Believers being literally translated into Christ and putting Him on; instead favoring a figurative and symbolic version with bigoted racist respecting of persons for pseudo-Jews.

Does your Bible contain Romans chapter 11?
Or perhaps it is "missing" from your copy?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Does your Bible contain Romans chapter 11?
Or perhaps it is "missing" from your copy?

Yes, and it contains all the rest of the chapters of Romans; all of which Dispensationalists are oblivious to in their false antichrist doctrine that denies Christ for them to be racist bigoted respecters of persons and vicarious modern land barons.

Dispensationalists are not inward Jews with circumcized hearts, instead judging by outward appearance as bigots.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, and it contains all the rest of the chapters of Romans; all of which Dispensationalists are oblivious to in their false antichrist doctrine that denies Christ for them to be racist bigoted respecters of persons and vicarious modern land barons.

Dispensationalists are not inward Jews with circumcized hearts, instead judging by outward appearance as bigots.

Oh, oh it looks as if PPS has a hatred for those who adhere to the truth of Scripture? Poor soul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Dispensationalists would no sooner give up the truth of Scripture, then, you will accept the truth of the Scripture. Know what I mean? Probably not? Looks like we're at a stalemate pal?