Calvinism: A declaration that God is unjust and that his Son is a failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus says believe and obey.

Calvinists say I cannot believe and I cannot obey, save me first.

Robert Pate says I can believe but I cannot obey.

Don't listen to me. Listen to God's prophet.

"But we are all as an unclean thing and all of our righteousness are as filthy rags and we do fade as a leaf and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away" Isaiah 64:6.

Eagles Wings

Just move on then; no need to broadcast it. Everything on this site has been discussed repeatedly. What are you doing on such a site if it makes you sick?

I enjoy much of the interaction.

The stuff that bothers me, I ignore.

You do ask a good question though.

I take frequent breaks so rudeness does not get an upper hand.

Take care.

God's Truth

Don't listen to me. Listen to God's prophet.

"But we are all as an unclean thing and all of our righteousness are as filthy rags and we do fade as a leaf and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away" Isaiah 64:6.

The filthy rags, they are filthy because they gave a righteous sin offering---BUT WERE NOT really sorry for their sin.

Robert Pate

Banned
The filthy rags, they are filthy because they gave a righteous sin offering---BUT WERE NOT really sorry for their sin.

Isaiah said "WE" he didn't say "THEM" or "THOSE". Isaiah was talking about you. You need to learn the Gospel and justification by faith before you die or you will perish.

God's Truth

Isaiah said "WE" he didn't say "THEM" or "THOSE". Isaiah was talking about you. You need to learn the Gospel and justification by faith before you die or you will perish.

Isaiah was speaking of those who did a RIGHTEOUS ACT by giving a SIN OFFERING but was NOT really sorry for their sins.

You entrapped soul. God did not like it when the Jews would give a sin offering but not really be sorry

That is why God did not like the ceremonial works and sacrifices, because anyone can do it no matter was really in their heart.

God's Truth

Robert Pate, the obvious one in falseness with sound bites here and there.

Did you bother reading this part of Isaiah 64?

4 Since ancient times no one has heard,
no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God besides you,
who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.
5 You come to the help of those who gladly do right,
who remember your ways.
7 No one calls on your name
or strives to lay hold of you;

9 Do not be angry beyond measure, Lord;
do not remember our sins forever.
Oh, look on us, we pray,

YOU NEED TO READ THE NEST CHAPTER, ISAIAH 65! LOLLOLLOL

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert Pate, the obvious one in falseness with sound bites here and there.

Did you bother reading this part of Isaiah 64?

4 Since ancient times no one has heard,
no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God besides you,
who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.
5 You come to the help of those who gladly do right,
who remember your ways.
7 No one calls on your name
or strives to lay hold of you;

9 Do not be angry beyond measure, Lord;
do not remember our sins forever.
Oh, look on us, we pray,

YOU NEED TO READ THE NEST CHAPTER, ISAIAH 65! LOLLOLLOL

I have read all of the book of Isaiah.

Here is another scripture for your self righteous doctrine. Isaiah 65:5.

God's Truth

My intention is not to insult you. My intention is to bring you into a saving knowledge of the Gospel.

You don't even know Jesus washes us. You need to stop trying to be a teacher. All those souls you helped destroy by preaching faith alone is not going to go well for you.

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't even know Jesus washes us. You need to stop trying to be a teacher. All those souls you helped destroy by preaching faith alone is not going to go well for you.

"There is no remission of sins without the shedding of blood" Its nice to say that Jesus washes you. The fact of the matter is that Jesus died for you. Not only did he die for you, he lived for you. Jesus is the justifier, Romans 3:26. We are made right with God by the doing and the dying of Jesus and not by our obedience to the law.

God's Truth

"There is no remission of sins without the shedding of blood" Its nice to say that Jesus washes you. The fact of the matter is that Jesus died for you. Not only did he die for you, he lived for you. Jesus is the justifier, Romans 3:26. We are made right with God by the doing and the dying of Jesus and not by our obedience to the law.

Jesus washes us; he washes those he saves.

You have no understanding.

John 13:8 ... Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with me."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

We are washed by His blood when we believe.

Robert Pate

Banned

The law demands a perfect sacrifice for the sins of man. The blood of Jesus was not after Adam. It was after God. Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Not only did Jesus die for us, he also lived for us. Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can stand before God's holy court as justified. All that have come to Christ as repentant sinners are cleansed from their sins and are complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10. Jesus did much more for us than shedding his blood for us. He also offered to God the Father a life of perfect obedience according to his holy law. This is how Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

Status
Not open for further replies.