ECT Calling D'ists: please render Acts 13:32-39

Danoh

Insisting people are wrong without laser-targeting exactly where they're wrong, and then never clearly explaining what is right, is a sign of an ignorant brainwashed cultist or a fraud/troll.

C.S. Lewis on bulverism.

Case in point...

1. Paul preaching to all Gentiles without distinction was something he and
others understood right from the beginning of his ministry in Acts chapter 9

Simply not true, Shawn.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

SaulToPaul 2

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

The Son of man will gather all nations and separate them one from another.

When did this happen?

IP?

SaulToPaul 2

Acts 13
13:26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

SaulToPaul 2

You made this up.

Acts
13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Acts
13:32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
13:33 God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
13:34 And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.

Where is the great change in 'the promise', IP?

Interplanner

Yes it is, but I'm not going to read it to you.

Prove it. The physical descendants of Abraham are not the same as those who have faith--are not the Seed of Abraham. So God has not failed, nor has the promise. That is your concern, and I have been trying to point out that that was Paul's concern even in Rom 3:3+, which is taken up again in 9:14.

I assume he's talking about the destruction of Israel, and Paul is saying God is not unjust to exact such a thing. In 9:22, 23, both--the judgement on Israel and the outreach to the nations--are shown as being two sides of a coin. God saves individuals from any race; he is not locked into one race.

This is from the person who said that the reception of the inheritance and citizenship in Israel was based on faith in the Gospel in Eph 3:5-6, even though Judaism said it was by race and perhaps by Law.

Please remember our culture/media/education is full of people repeating propositions over and over and over that are not true, whether about the weather, or collusion with Russia or about theology, or about one pastor helping an ex-Satanist priest who became a believer; the template is very often the same.

In any case, have you ever asked your self: how does a fulfillment to "all" of a race in the year 2777 help those of that race who were mistreated in the 8th century or any other century when they were?

Interplanner

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

The Son of man will gather all nations and separate them one from another.

When did this happen?

They are all gathered, but the judgement is individual.

Right Divider

Body part
They are all gathered, but the judgement is individual.
You get sillier with every post.

So the Son of Man has returned with ALL HIS HOLY ANGELS? So the LORD Jesus Christ is now sitting on the throne of His glory?

I notice that there is NO delay in the scripture between the gathering and the separation.

I sense more fiction writing by the "real writer and grammar scholar".

Interplanner

You get sillier with every post.

So the Son of Man has returned with ALL HIS HOLY ANGELS? So the LORD Jesus Christ is now sitting on the throne of His glory?

I notice that there is NO delay in the scripture between the gathering and the separation.

I sense more fiction writing by the "real writer and grammar scholar".

I did not deal with WHEN things happened, if you knew how to read. Rather I dealt with WHAT happened, no matter when it does.

Right Divider

Body part
I did not deal with WHEN things happened, if you knew how to read. Rather I dealt with WHAT happened, no matter when it does.
So you believe that the return of the LORD Jesus Christ with all His holy angels and the sitting on the throne of His glory is yet future?

I thought that, from your previous posts, that you believed that this had already taken place.

Interplanner

Where did you render Acts 13's segment, which is the subject of this post?

Christ is enthroned as Lord and Messiah; he has rendered a judgement on Israel, clearly, with about 40 years warning. No, the NHNE has not been made yet, except what we have by faith (2 Cor 5). It is made immediately after the judgement.

Right Divider

Body part
Where did you render Acts 13's segment, which is the subject of this post?

Christ is enthroned as Lord and Messiah; he has rendered a judgement on Israel, clearly, with about 40 years warning. No, the NHNE has not been made yet, except what we have by faith (2 Cor 5). It is made immediately after the judgement.
Please give us the scripture for this enthronement as Lord and Messiah.

Acts 13:22-24 (AKJV/PCE)
(13:22) And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the [son] of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. (13:23) Of this man's seed hath God according to [his] promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus: (13:24) When John had first preached before his coming the baptism of repentance to all the people of Israel.

The promise referred to in Acts 13 is the raising up a King on the throne of David, who would save His people.