Called Back To Be A Jew Or Christian

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you talking about Antioch or something else?

I said
I am talking about from the beginning. From the first time Jesus started speaking to the multitudes.

[Mat 15:24-26
24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!"
26 dogs."But He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw [it] to the little

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is nothing more Jewish than accepting your Jewish Messiah. Yeshua is the G-d of Israel. He is the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I am talking about from the beginning. From the first time Jesus started speaking to the multitudes.

[Mat 15:24-26
24 But He answered and said, "I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, help me!"
26 dogs."But He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw [it] to the little

Was Jesus' ministry first to the multitudes or to His disciples?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is nothing more Jewish than accepting your Jewish Messiah. Yeshua is the G-d of Israel. He is the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

I said
How can Jesus be the God of Israel when it was the God of Israel that created Jesus.
1Co1 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
How can Jesus be the God of Israel when it was the God of Israel that created Jesus.
1Co1 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Not sitting on the Trinity wagon, then? Seems like a subject best bantered in other threads...

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Squeaky, do you believe Sha'ul was Jewish the whole of his life? Did he "convert" to Christianity? Was he Jewish with his Jewish friends, wearing tzit tzit and keeping kosher, and order a ham sandwich with his Gentile friends?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Neither one.

It will be to practice righteousness.

I said
Well we know there wasn't any righteousness in the old testament law.
[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."
[MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION] You reported this post. I cannot see where Squeaky is breaking any forum rules with this post, even though you disagree with it. Please bear in mind TOL is not a Jewish forum. If dialog with non-jews makes you uncomfortable, perhaps it is best you seek out a Jewish website.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=5582]Jacob[/MENTION] You reported this post. I cannot see where Squeaky is breaking any forum rules with this post, even though you disagree with it. Please bear in mind TOL is not a Jewish forum. If dialog with non-jews makes you uncomfortable, perhaps it is best you seek out a Jewish website.
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 11-6, until sundown in less than 2 minutes.

I was directed to this website as a child.

Knight knows that I am a Jew and completely supports me in this.

As a Jew I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation. I grew up Christian or I am a Jew. I was allowed to change my name online on Theology Online. A Jew can be a Christian. I have reasons that I do not say that I am a Christian or profess Christianity. I am a citizen of the United States of America and I am of the People and Nation of Israel, Am Yisrael, though I was born a Gentile. I do not know of any Jewish Websites such that you speak of. If you know of a Forum where I can post, let me know. I have been on Theology Online for many years now. It is a lifelong goal of mine to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible. This is how I was brought up as a child, and until God directs me otherwise if He should do so, this is what I am doing or what I am going to continue doing.

I was told when I started that I can post as much as I want, as many threads as I want, all within forum rules and the website capabilities basically. If a function exists to do something, I can do it so long as I have permission or am allowed to do so by the way that things have been programmed here on the website. For example, I see that I can reply or reply with quote. I can multi- or multiple quote.

I have in the past received an email with each post by someone else on any thread that I am subscribed to. Now there are notifications for those who have replied to a post of mine. I do not know what happened to positive and negative rep but reporting a post is apparently now distinct from giving negative rep whereby a person can voice their disagreement in a constructive way.

God's Peace to you Sherman, whether you are a man or woman (I do not know how I would tell on a website, but to enter into conversation I would need to know). For much of my life I did not talk to or communicate with women according to what I found or was taught according to Scripture, and I do prefer it that way. If I cannot teach men or men cannot teach me I do not see that I can teach women or women can teach me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Jacob You need to have another conversation with Knight about the number of threads you are starting. He directed me to ask you to cut down on the number of threads you are opening. You were at one point flooding the forum. I don't teach people on the forum. I just moderate and make sure the website runs smoothly, so any questions on that are moot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
@Jacob You need to have another conversation with Knight about the number of threads you are starting. He directed me to ask you to cut down on the number of threads you are opening. You were at one point flooding the forum. I don't teach people on the forum. I just moderate and make sure the website runs smoothly, so any questions on that are moot.

I said
I went back and checked the dates and only found 5 this year. The rest are old ones. I know I haven't been starting to many.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Jacob Sherman gave some good advice to you. You should take it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-7.

I have already attempted to do so. Since you let me know this or told me this before I have only been starting at maximum one thread per day as you requested. If this makes sense to you then I have been doing what you desired of me. I do not know how to hear from Knight.

Shalom.

Jacob

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@ Jacob One thread per day is fine. :up: I'll leave to your conversation.

Wick Stick

I said
Abraham and Noah were found righteous before the law existed.

Time is just a number. God is the same, yesterday, today, and for ever.