Brits On Dementia Joe

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Dementia Don? Medical professionals see him exhibiting all the signs. Not just slurring speech; his posture, his bizarre ideas, and his increasing paranoia about Biden's supposed ingenious system of corruption that no law enforcement people can detect.

He's a sick guy. And getting sicker.

His friend, Howard Stern had it right. Being president has been very bad for him and his health.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Dementia Don on a strange day:

"Have you ever known a normal person to say 'I think I'm very normal?'"

It's not only that Trump thinks Obama was born in Kenya; he thinks his own father was born in Germany. Being elected president was the worst thing to have happened to him.

:darwinsm:

Creepy Joe Biden walks into a bar, spies a beautiful girl, walks up, sniffs her hair, then sits down next to her. Joe asks, "Do I come here often?"

(Then, a conversation ensues, "Look, I mean... I, look... it was a greenhouse harpoon, in the Senate... because, look, some of my new best friends are black...," leans into her head, sniffs again, and whispers in her ear, with a gleam in that very far away look, sniffing with all the more fervor, a rivulet of foamy drool, cascading down the left side of his mouth, "Did you come here on a bicycle?")

Extra! Extra!

Norwegian psychiatrist Fred Heggen claims that Joe Biden is suffering from “dementia” and that his condition has worsened “at galloping speed.”

In an opinion piece published by Nettavisen entitled "Why Democrats are rallying behind a possibly demented candidate?", Heggen, who is also a medical director at the Lovisenberg Diaconal Hospital’s psychiatric clinic in Oslo, says the presidential candidate is suffering from obvious cognitive failure.

“Of course I may still judge him wrongly, but in my eyes he appears as a person who is already very affected by dementia. And the presidential election is still far ahead. What if his condition worsens further over the next two-three months?” Heggen asked.

Good points, but what a dumb question, "Why Democrats are rallying behind a possibly demented candidate?" Because they're Democrats! Duh. (I know. It's hard to understand how people can possibly get to be so stupid, for a Norwegian.)

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump and Melania walk into the dining room at Mar-a-Lago, and are seated. The waiter approaches.

Melania says "I think I'll have the chateaubriand."

"Very good, ma'am. And the vegetable?"

"Oh he'll have a hamburger."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Following a dangerous suggestion by Dementia Don that household disinfectants could be ingested or injected to kill the coronavirus, Reckitt Benckiser, the maker of Lysol, immediately issued guidance on the matter.

“As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion, or any other route),” the company said in a statement. “As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines.”
https://www.forbes.com/sites/maggie...-advertised-as-birth-control/?sh=10bf221011f3

From campaigning in 2020 for the Senate to campaigning against Bush, to not quite sure what city, or nation he's in, for that matter, to Hunter's laptop, Creepy Joe finally hits his stride, at his next to the last, as well as longest, campaign stop: