breitbart

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
CONSERVATIVES MAKE THEIR VOICES HEARD IN BREITBART PRIMARY

And put your email address on all the spammer lists:
By voting in the Breitbart Primary you are opting-in to receive direct marketing from Breitbart and third parties

At least they're legal now. You get warned in smaller print, but you are warned.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
GOP LEADERSHIP’S LATEST OBAMATRADE PLOY REVEALED: SMALL BUSINESS TAX HIKE THAT VIOLATES GOP’S ANTI-TAX PLEDGE

(subtitle: The Decline and Fall of Grover Norquist)

Now republicans don't even care if they overtly ignore Norquist's anti-tax fatwa.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
today there are more than 20 million idiot voters

So I've heard.

TheTeaParty.net, for whom I am the Freedom Organizer, boasts millions of members, 2.4 million followers on Facebook and a weekly “talking about us” that ranges from around 2 million to 6 million. Our audience is conservatively (no pun intended) estimated to range between 20 million and 40 million people.

http://www.theteaparty.net/medias-wishful-thinking-tea-partys-demise/

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
how can you respect someone who won't vote for democrats because they support abortion
but
will do everything they can to keep you from voting republican?

you can't
but
the idiots around here don't notice

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
how can you respect someone who won't vote for democrats because they support abortion
but
will do everything they can to keep you from voting republican?

Become a libertarian.
duh.gif

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
they don't seem to understand that over 99% of the time a democrat will be elected
if
a republican isn't

Let's see... the democrats say:
"Yes, freedom is a good thing, but if you vote for a libertarian, a republican might win."

The republicans say:
"Yes freedom is a good thing, but if you vote for a libertarian, a democrat might win."

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Let's see... the democrats say:
"Yes, freedom is a good thing, but if you vote for a libertarian, a republican might win."

The republicans say:
"Yes freedom is a good thing, but if you vote for a libertarian, a democrat might win."

you can vote for a libertarian
but
do it in a republican primary
and
you are an idiot
if
you don't vote republican in the fall

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Because the republicans, when they had control of the government, quickly outlawed abortion, and republican presidents always appointed pro-life justices?

Chrys, it's time to stop sipping the Kool-Aid.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Because the republicans, when they had control of the government, quickly outlawed abortion, and republican presidents always appointed pro-life justices?

Chrys, it's time to stop sipping the Kool-Aid.

you must really hate breitbart

I guess that is what I will always like about him