breitbart

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
good for you
and
I am sorry about my accusation about mad people
but
I had this discussion with nick, stripe, and others who simply mocked voting especially for republicans

Im not thinking they were mocking voting, or simply mocking voting for republicans, i think they were most likely mocking the fact that you think people should blindly vote a party line and that your posts tend to act as if just citing "republican" means all is well.

Thats like thinking every priest is ok, just because they have the title.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Im not thinking they were mocking voting, or simply mocking voting for republicans, i think they were most likely mocking the fact that you think people should blindly vote a party line and that your posts tend to act as if just citing "republican" means all is well.

no it isn't
we vote tea party in the primaries because there are lousy republicans
and
we vote republican in november because democrats kill babies

I don't get to vote for priests
and
I don't have to trust them

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
no it isn't
we vote tea party in the primaries because there are lousy republicans
and
we vote republican in november because democrats kill babies

The reason abortion on demand is allowable is because of republicans. They have also more than once since it was made allowable, been the party in the white house, congress and senate at the same time and the judges were overwhelmingly republican since, and nothing has been done about it.

You are dreaming a huge pipe dream to think that blindly continuing to vote "republican" will change anything. You need to vote for specific candidates who show they will change something.

I don't get to vote for priests
and
I don't have to trust them
You have to follow them though, don't you?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Barbarian observes:
Yes, the evil Barbarian forced Breitbart to do something dishonest so that one of his own people could sue him for it.

And you know what Breitbart did was dishonest because????

Unless you some facts other than the plaintiffs opinions than hey... that is pretty weak.

The all-powerful liberal Barbarian strikes again. He can also produce galloping paranoia in republicans, as you might have noticed.

You shouldn't think so highly of yourself, the most you produce out of many here is laughter.

When there's a falling-out among two Breitbart fellows, you know that there will be at least three sides, counting the truth.

Which one have you got? That's what I thought...none of the above, just your own biased opinion.

The the part in red, above. The Evil Barbarian™ strikes again!

Please...

I don't think those guys were liberals. Maybe they were just joshing, um?

I was speaking of you Barbie...you are a liberal, it really doesn't matter who you voted for, your rhetoric & bias' are that of a liberal.

Don't remember that. Breitbart got his share of "pants on fire" ratings, but still...

Where? When? is it your opinion? someone else's opinion? Is there a fact in your statement somewhere?

And the Evil Barbarian™ gets you one last time. Haven't voted for a main party candidate for president since Clinton's first time.

Really? that is how you judge the political leanings of someone? by what party they voted for? Your rhetoric & bias' gave you away a long time ago...you are as liberal as they come, there are plenty of liberals that have "R's" next to their name as well. Liberalism is a world view not a party. You got me? I think not, I got your number a very long time ago...

Hope you get better. Or at least less gullible.

Now that is funny being you have lapped up your opinion based upon your bias alone coupled with the opinion of a disgruntled employee and you say I am gullible? that is a laugh but, you do give me plenty of those...try again.

Last edited:

glorydaz

:thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Im not thinking they were mocking voting, or simply mocking voting for republicans, i think they were most likely mocking the fact that you think people should blindly vote a party line and that your posts tend to act as if just citing "republican" means all is well. .

That's exactly it ...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
never heard about breitbart
until
greg gutfeld on red eye did a tribute to him shortly after he died
I was impressed
so
I read the book
Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World!
I was really impressed
and
just recently
I read it again
and
now I find the liberals still hate him even though he has been dead for over three years
his righteous indignation lives on
like me he started out a liberal
and
it was the clarence thomas/anita hill hearing that turned him around
it was then I decided I could never vote for a democrat again