Breaking news

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nien. nicht losen und also nicht your friend - Dummkopf. And you can stuff your 'intellect' (if that is what you call it) up where it belongs.

I've noticed, when "far-left zealots" get angry they immediately resort to the lowest denominator of crude jokes and comments. I suppose they have nowhere else to go? What do you think?

zzub

BANNED
Banned
I've noticed, when "far-left zealots" get angry they immediately resort to the lowest denominator of crude jokes and comments. I suppose they have nowhere else to go? What do you think?

Sie ask me vhat ich denken. Gees man. I think your golf handicap is the least of your problems.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
You've left us a good example of what I've been saying. I suppose I ought to thank you, however...

Left, LEFT, LEFT; Donner und blitzen. Split ind sparken. HOW MANY TIMES do you have to be told DUMKKOPF.

Hint for St Devil: Dumbkopf is not a compliment.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Left, LEFT, LEFT; Donner ind blitzen. Slit aun sparken. HOW MANY TIMES do you have to be told DUMKKOPF.

Hint for St Devil: Dumbkopf is not a compliment.

Even though you've been 'posting away' it's all been in vain, I'm afraid. Try a little harder. Some, try and fail, you, fail and keep trying. Good for you.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Aber (but). ist es hilarious to 'fistcuff' with the likes of dumkopf Nick.

Which is the reason we keep coming back here.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Even though you've been 'posting away' it's all been in vain, I'm afraid. Try a little harder. Some, try and fail, you, fail and keep trying. Good for you.

Please don't shoot yourself, Herr failure. Turn to Jesus. Note: I am being gracious, trying to help the Calvinist.