Breaking news

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Trump's personal library has burned down.

The fire consumed both books and in a tragic twist he hadn't even finished coloring the second one.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump was asked if he knew any bible verses.
He replied, "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Deport him and you don't have to feed him again."

Trump 20:17

zzub

BANNED
Banned
John (while writing Revelations): "So Lord, the end will be signalled by trumpets?"
God: "No... I said Trump/Pence."

John: Yeah, trumpets.

God: "Never mind. They'll know."

zzub

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump calls Angela Merkel's office.
Her secretary answers.

Trump asks, "What’s the time difference between Washington and Berlin?"

The secretary replies, "Just a second, Mr. President…"

Trump: "Thanks." <click>

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

The fire consumed both books and in a tragic twist he hadn't even finished coloring the second one.

Fortunately, the Trump Presidential library wasn't involved. Workers are continuing to archive records of the Trump White House:

19842828-a-square-bale-of-shredded-paper-for-recycling.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I just noticed that you were able to create this; not so witty "Leftist" thread. Actually, I'm of the opinion that Conservatives are more creative, witty and intelligent than their opposition. It just seems to work out that way for some unknown reason? Any ideas why?

zzub

BANNED
Banned
I just noticed that you were able to create this; not so witty "Leftist" thread. Actually, I'm of the opinion that Conservatives are more creative, witty and intelligent than their opposition. It just seems to work out that way for some unknown reason? Any ideas why?

Oh dear, Gross Nick, you are wearisome. Leftist?? Nien Comrade. Lefty is as offensive as Trumps smelly socks to us Ost German REAL Comies.

You ask Vie. Du bist einen Dummkopf aus dem gross order. Ist das vie ihren name ist Gross? Und auch Nick (devil).

Listen mien dumb fruendin. Ze BIG issue its nicts links nor rechts. Ze big issue ist die gross ninkenpoop pissing around making America look stupid. Capris ?

Verstehe ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh dear, Gross Nick, you are wearisome. Leftist?? Nien Comrade. Lefty is as offensive as Trumps smelly socks to us Ost German REAL Comies.

You ask Vie. Du bist einen Dummkopf aus dem gross order. Ist das vie ihren name ist Gross? Und auch Nick (devil).

Listen mien dumb fruendin. Ze BIG issue its nicts links nor rechts. Ze big issue ist die gross ninkenpoop pissing around making America look stupid. Capris ?

Verstehe ?

It looks like we have a language AND intellectual barrier between the two of us? And, you're on the losing side, my friend.

zzub

BANNED
Banned
It looks like we have a language AND intellectual barrier between the two of us? And, you're on the losing side, my friend.

Nien. nicht losen und also nicht your friend - Dummkopf. And you can stuff your 'intellect' (if that is what you call it) up where it belongs.