Brainwashed thugs use Bible to intimidate small child

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Is it my imgination steko or are the good Christians here on TOL not happy that a couple of public schooled Christian kids shared God's Word with a child desperately in need of Him?

The Jews at Purim use noise makers to drown out the name Haman whenever it is mentioned.
I use it to drown out a different name that I won't mention lest it defile my lips.

My comment had nothing to do with the topic being discussed. Sorry!

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Jews at Purim use noise makers to drown out the name Haman whenever it is mentioned.
I use it to drown out a different name that I won't mention lest it defile my lips.

You are excused. No amount of noise can drown out connie. He put the rump in trumpet. :)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Is it my imgination steko or are the good Christians here on TOL not happy that a couple of public schooled Christian kids shared God's Word with a child desperately in need of Him?

I'll try that the next time I have to listen to the baby murderers and sodomites that run amuck in our country.

That being said: What do you do about the smell of death that just reeks from these baby murdering, sodomite loving barbarians?

gas-mask-msa-advantage-1000-front-med.jpg

musterion

ACW, your one-dimensional thinking and its inherent inability to discern why I post these things the way I do is, again, not my problem.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ACW, your one-dimensional thinking and its inherent inability to discern why I post these things the way I do is, again, not my problem.

Surely you must be excited that two children shared God's Word with a pagan on a school bus and even invited him to their church?

Wait, it wasn't your church that they invited him to was it?