Bob Mueller’s Investigation Is Larger—and Further Along—Than You Think

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Four indictments, two already pleading guilty, two or three now cooperating with the law...

Be patient; more to come...

Indeed ... which is, of course, why Trump and his enablers in the GOP are trying to distract from and shut down the Mueller investigation. They ALL know he is guilty ... they just don't want to give up their new found power.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Indeed ... which is, of course, why Trump and his enablers in the GOP are trying to distract from and shut down the Mueller investigation. They ALL know he is guilty ... they just don't want to give up their new found power.

Maybe so. But Trump is such a tool that he might be merely a patsy for the guys who actually know how Washington works. He stocked the place with lobbyists and insiders, and they could easily be conning him about a lot of different things.

Or he could be in the middle of it. Technically, he's publicly admitted obstruction, but firing an FBI director because he was looking into one's Russian connections is not exactly the stuff of which impeachments are made. There will have to be more than that, I think.

Jerry Shugart

Why don't you believe that in an unguarded moment FBI agent Peter Strzok said that there is no there there?

The FBI (Obama's Secret Police) have been illegally spying on the Trump team and even with that they still have no evidence that Trump did anything illegal!

It will be sooner than you think when the investigation will be over and we will be told that there is no evidence that Trump did anything illegal!

Then you will go into a deep depression from which you will never recover.

Just like all the other snow flakes.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Why don't you believe that in an unguarded moment FBI agent Peter Strzok said that there is no there there?

For one thing, that's not what he said. Reality matters, Jerry. Get to know it.

The FBI (Obama's Secret Police)

Trump's people are running the Justice Department. Reality, again.

have been illegally spying on the Trump team

FISA warrants, remember? The law matters. Learn to accept it.

and even with that they still have no evidence that Trump did anything illegal!

I suspect you have no more idea what, if anything, Mueller has on Trump than anyone else outside of his investigation.

It will be sooner than you think when the investigation will be over

That's apparently what Trump's lawyers keep telling him, supposedly to keep him from doing something stupid that might get him impeached:

Donald Trump's Lawyers Keep Saying the Russia Investigation Will End Soon. Here's Why
They are very unlikely to find it, as it seems the idea that Trump is on the verge of being exonerated is just something his lawyers came up with to keep him happy. Trump attorney Ty Cobb previously said he expects Mueller’s team to wrap up their work by Thanksgiving, then changed the deadline to December. Now, according to Trump’s lawyers, we’re looking at “January or so.”

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...continue-despite-what-trumps-lawyers-say.html

and we will be told that there is no evidence that Trump did anything illegal!

We've already been told that. By Trump, and by his lawyers. For some reason, Americans don't believe them:

Poll: Most Americans Think President Trump Is Trying to Obstruct the Russia Investigation
http://time.com/5066830/donald-trump-russia-investigation-poll/

Then you will go into a deep depression from which you will never recover.

ohnoes_thumb.jpg

Just like all the other snow flakes.

1i69r6.jpg

Jerry Shugart

For one thing, that's not what he said.

He said that there is no "big" there there and that is why he said that he didn't even want to mess with it.

If he thought that Trump was really guilty of breaking the law in some way in regard to Russia he would have never said that there is no BIG there there!

But for some reason you have convinced yourself that there is a BIG there there!

You have your head stuck so deep in the sand that you cannot even see who it who was really breaking the law. And you are so unaware you can't figure out why those people were demoted. You are just plain clueless!

You live in a fantasy world and you couldn't see the truth if it hit you right between the eyes!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He said that there is no "big" there there and that is why he said that he didn't even want to mess with it.

If he thought that Trump was really guilty of breaking the law in some way in regard to Russia he would have never said that there is no BIG there there!

But for some reason you have convinced yourself that there is a BIG there there!

You have your head stuck so deep in the sand that you cannot even see who it who was really breaking the law. And you are so unaware you can't figure out why those people were demoted. You are just plain clueless!

You live in a fantasy world and you couldn't see the truth if it hit you right between the eyes!
I thought I heard some very damning new FBI text messages a few days ago. :idunno:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
For one thing, that's not what he said.'

He said that there is no "big" there there

Nope. Go back and check. That's not what he said.

If you have to lie about what I said to justify your postition, isn't that an important clue for you?

You have your head stuck so deep in the sand that you cannot even see who it who was really breaking the law.

If you spent more time making sure you were telling the truth, and less time venting at people who don't agree with you, you'd be much more effective.

Yeah, like that. It really destroys any credibility you might have had.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump-access-hollywood1.jpg

"Jerry Shugart" would have us believe the comments made by an FBI agent in "an unguarded moment," but to ignore those made by this President concerning the entitlement of those enjoying a celebrity status to molest woman - in an equally unguarded moment!

Only the conservatives would attempt to espouse, with a straight face, an argument so obviously riddled with hypocrisy!

Jerry Shugart

"Jerry Shugart" would have us believe the comments made by an FBI agent in "an unguarded moment," but to ignore those made by this President concerning the entitlement of those enjoying a celebrity status to molest woman - in an equally unguarded moment!

One involves Treason while the other involves locker room comments. But to the politically correct it is much worse to make lewd comments than it is to try to illegally overturn a democratic election of the President of the United States.

Jerry Shugart

Here in "bold" is a perfect description of the politically correct crowd:

"Jesus told this parable: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’ “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’ “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” (Lk.18:9-14).​

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

"Jesus told this parable: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’ “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’ “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” (Lk.18:9-14).​

So you think you're much more humble than we are, um?

rexlunae

The assumption contained in that is that the purpose of "political correctness" is self-glorification. That is simply not the case. What a lot of people like to call political correctness is really nothing more than being sensitive to how words might impact other people, and trying not to cause undue harm. That's really nothing like what you describe, but you can paint it that way by invoking maximally cynical assumptions.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
liar-donald-trump_0.png

One involves Treason while the other involves locker room comments. But to the politically correct it is much worse to make lewd comments than it is to try to illegally overturn a democratic election of the President of the United States.
Why should we assume that "The Donald" limited himself to "lewd comments" given that at least 12 women have come forward accusing him of putting those words into action?

Casting doubt on the truth behind "The Donald's" words from the "Access Hollywood" tapes, only undermines "Jerry Shugart's" assertion that comments made during "unguarded moments" are more credible - he can't have it both ways!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's a relative thing. But I'm smarter than to brag about how humble I am.

Actually, I've never voted in a democrat primary. I was registered as a liberterian, but now, I guess I'm a libertarian libertarian; I have no party affiliation at present.
Reagan said a true Republican is a Libertarian. I think I posted the video clip a week or two ago. He also said fascism will arrive in the form of liberalism.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Reagan said a true Republican is a Libertarian.

So your argument is that Trump isn't a true republican? Reagan would have tossed him out the window for suggesting that failure to applaud him was treason.

I think I posted the video clip a week or two ago. He also said fascism will arrive in the form of liberalism.

So you're telling us that Trump is a liberal? Seriously?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
reagan-timemag-astrology.jpg

Reagan said a true Republican is a Libertarian. I think I posted the video clip a week or two ago. He also said fascism will arrive in the form of liberalism.
"Not since the days of the Roman emperors, and never in the history of the United States presidency, has an astrologer played such a significant role in the nation's affairs of State."
- Joan Quigley, astrologer to the Reagans

"Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco [Quigley] who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise."
- Donald Regan, White House Chief of Staff for President Reagan

We shouldn't be too critical of "The Donald," after Ronald Reagan successive Republican Presidents were expected to succeed without the advantage of having their own personal astrologer and horoscopes!

Jerry Shugart

liar-donald-trump_0.png

Why should we assume that "The Donald" limited himself to "lewd comments" given that at least 12 women have come forward accusing him of putting those words into action?

Casting doubt on the truth behind "The Donald's" words from the "Access Hollywood" tapes, only undermines "Jerry Shugart's" assertion that comments made during "unguarded moments" are more credible - he can't have it both ways!

All you do is demonstrate that those in the "politically correct" camp think that the sexual escapades of the President are more important than Obama's Secret Police who tried their best to make sure that Hillary would win the election. Then when she didn't they tried their very best to overturn a democratic election of the Commander in Chief of the United States of America.

Those same politically correct folks were silent about JFK's wild sexual escapades in the White House and for a while he shared a woman with Mob Boss Salvatore "Sam" Giancana.

Hypocrites, every one of them! And you are so confused that what happened with Obama's secret police means nothing to you because you are more worried about Trump's morals.