Bob Asks Ann Coulter About Conservative Godlessness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
That's not all your stuck with.... *cough, allsmiles, cough* ;)

:chuckle:

Not "stuck" so much as I am, ah...saddled. Yes, saddled. Like a beast of burden I must carry his carcass from one tribulation to the next.

Wow.

Is this what they call "waxing poetic"?:shocked:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Does anyone know of some sort of contact address for Ann? I had someone return to me one of Bob's Focus on the Strategy DVDs and I would like to send it to her. Maybe she will view it since she was just on his show.

If you know of some publicist or contact address or something, just PM me.

Jukia

CRASH said:
You make little sense, but besides that; all lawyers are evil and elevate man's law above God's standard of right and wrong.

Really? Well, before trial how is it you decide who is guilty or innocent? If you are arrested are you automatically guilty? How do we decide who gets to try the most to be acquitted?
As to your "all lawyers are evil" comment, guess that makes Ms. Coulter evil as well, huh, since she not only went to the Univ of Michigan law school (one of the top in the country) but was an editor of the law review and was in private practice for a while before she became a PR person for the right wing.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite said:

Not "stuck" so much as I am, ah...saddled. Yes, saddled. Like a beast of burden I must carry his carcass from one tribulation to the next.
:shocked: So what you're saying is, you play horsey with allsmiles? At work, no less? :freak:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
:shocked: So what you're saying is, you play horsey with allsmiles? At work, no less? :freak:

:shocked: :noway:

Wow, I totally walked into that one...:chuckle:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Jukia said:
Really? Well, before trial how is it you decide who is guilty or innocent? If you are arrested are you automatically guilty? How do we decide who gets to try the most to be acquitted?
As to your "all lawyers are evil" comment, guess that makes Ms. Coulter evil as well, huh, since she not only went to the Univ of Michigan law school (one of the top in the country) but was an editor of the law review and was in private practice for a while before she became a PR person for the right wing.

Those are dumb questions. Guilt is determined by evidence. Two or 3 witnesses is enough to establish guilt. If we have a video tape of you molesting a little kid, the government should just put you to death, not waste a bunch of money on lawyers and a long trial. The trial would take 5 minutes and we could have you dead in 6.

Being a lawyer is evil. She should repent. If you heard the show she said she could praise someone for something for several pages and not ever mention that they were a NAZI commited to killing Jews. That is evil. She no longer knows right from wrong.

Last edited:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Granite said:
So Crash, do you support Coulter or not?

What do you mean by support? I do not send her money but I read most of her columns and have read a book or 2 of hers. I kind of like her, but I am not blind to her problems. That is what I am pointing out here.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Liberals always claim we conservatives blindly support other conservatives but then they stumble across TOL and don't know how to respond when we have the nerve to harshly criticize other conservatives. :)

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought Bob lost track of the clock. He should have given himself time to come back with a topic that she would have liked. It was good that he was not nice to her, but a tactical shift would have given her more to think about.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Granite, I wasn't necessarily talking about you in the above post. :cool:

Hey kahuna, we're cool...:thumb:

Last thing I'd ever call myself is a liberal, perish the thought.:sick:

Granite

Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
I am bad. I even hammer away at the people I support.:)

Ah, now you're speaking my language: you have just been issued a classic Granite-certified Equal Opportunity Offender card.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Granite said:

Ah, now you're speaking my language: you have just been issued a classic Granite-certified Equal Opportunity Offender card.

Does it work at Starbucks?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Vaquero45 said:
Are you encouraging Poly to try to thwart God's will?

Exactly.

Knight, it brings God glory for me not to own a Mac. So rejoice with me! :eek:

Jukia

CRASH said:
Those are dumb questions. Guilt is determined by evidence. Two or 3 witnesses is enough to establish guilt. .

Uh, right. So how is it you explain those people who were on death row, based on the evidence of witnesses, who have recently been exonerated by DNA evidence?

And I am sure that if you or yours ever get in a jam you will be competent to represent yourself---God forbid you retain counsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.