Blurred lines and diluted standards

musterion

daddybabyexercise.gif

Arthur Brain

Keep disrupting, be removed.

So you can't then. You're all 'insightful and informed' when it comes to being 'attuned' to others' masquerading as something they're apparently not but when you're called on your unsubstantiated rubbish you wimp out and pretend it hasn't happened.

You fit your own definition Musty, not that there's really much need for 'Mobys' anyway. Go ahead and report away dude...

musterion

So you can't then. You're all 'insightful and informed' when it comes to being 'attuned' to others' masquerading as something they're apparently not but when you're called on your unsubstantiated rubbish you wimp out and pretend it hasn't happened.

You fit your own definition Musty, not that there's really much need for 'Mobys' anyway. Go ahead and report away dude...

Comment on the subject matter at hand, please.

Arthur Brain

Comment on the subject matter at hand, please.

Sure, the whole of North West Europe is gonna be overrun by transvestites in ten years unless the Muslims take over first...

:plain:

PS: Unless of course Moby releases a new album in the meantime...

:shocked:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Vismay Sharma, L'Oreal's UK managing director, said that demand for make-up among men was growing fast http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...could-hit-department-stores-five-yearsloreal/

gettyimages-158579623jpg.jpg

But the most noteworthy tidbit from the interview was, of course, about Trump. Kelly — who also works with the Cleveland Cavaliers (cue my personal internal freak-out) — outlined his extensive game plan for dealing with the nominee's notoriously orange complexion. (Oh, and the curious, whitish circles that sometimes appear around his eyes.) "I know exactly what he does to himself — the tanning bed, the spray tan, he wears the goggles and you can see the hyperpigmentation around his eyes," said Kelly. "What I'll do is use a slightly deeper color and blend it into his tan so there's not an abrupt contrast. I'm ready for it."
https://fashionista.com/2016/07/donald-trump-makeup-artist