Biden/Harris 2020

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, there really is something unhinged with you isn't there? Pointing out that soccer is for homos shouldn't provoke any such reaction from someone without serious issues.

It's simply stating fact.

Heck, it's not even a real sport.

Get some help.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Ek7mRePU0AAoUGj

To mark this historic moment, arguably as consequential a decision as any of us has ever made at the ballot box, we have for the first time in our nearly 100-year history replaced our logo on the cover of our U.S. edition with the imperative for all of us to exercise the right to vote.

The artwork on the cover is by Shepard Fairey, whose work includes two prior TIME covers. "Even though the subject in the portrait knows there are additional challenges to democracy during a pandemic," Fairey says of the image, the person is determined to use their "voice and power by voting."

We stand at a rare moment, one that will separate history into before and after for generations.

Arthur Brain

Wow, there really is something unhinged with you isn't there? Pointing out that soccer is for homos shouldn't provoke any such reaction from someone without serious issues.

It's simply stating fact.

Heck, it's not even a real sport.

Get some help.

:rotfl:

Not even a real sport?!

:mock: Stripe

It's the number one sport in the world by the proverbial mile you absolute dipstick...

Arthur Brain

:mock: Chelsea fans.

Well, I could care less about Chelsea or any other club really but just how thick does one have to be to project any sort of sexuality onto any particular sport? It's gormless, it really is. Is snooker effeminate? Formula One? Tennis? Heck, rugby players hurl each other to the ground in order to stop someone from putting a ball over a line, how gay is that?!

Obviously it isn't homosexual in the slightest to the rational person but that doesn't really apply to you does it?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I used to play with this guy who had been with the Dallas Harlequins. His saying was that rugby is a game for ruffians, played by gentlemen. And soccer is a game for gentlemen, played by ruffians.

I think he has it right.

My first game, I was surprised that two teams, who had been beating each other up on the field, gathered together after the game to drink beer together. Never been on a soccer team where there wasn't at least one fight during the season.

Apparently, the only sport that actually has a gay league is flag football. In pro football, they just play with the straight guys.

Arthur Brain

:mock: Stripe. You really are just a pompous clown aren't ya?

Speaking of clowns, Donald Trump has made yet another one of himself. Check out this video from the 4:20 mark for thirty or so seconds.

Sadly hysterical...