Biblical Flat Enclosed Earth and Firmament

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
FLAT EARTH, MYSTERY BABYLON, & the GREAT SPACE MYTHOLOGY

From Video Description : Prior to his passing in 2001, Bill Cooper explained how the Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Odyssey" contained, from beginning to end, a plethora of occult symbolism, which the viewing audience unknowingly absorbed on a subconscious level...But what if the bulk of modern "scientific advancement" has essentially been like one big Kubrick film...?

10 Minutes -

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Sherman I used to think we actually had a star wars weapon system in space.
But this looks more like how they shoot down missiles and rockets.
Using projectiles that travel six times the speed of sound.

Sorry no scripture PJ.
Have it moved if you like. :)

Interesting weapon, but that does not prove the earth is flat. You still have ballistic drop rate. This just does not drop as fast.

musterion

eaf43a424f13655106ed68a4ea018f28.jpg

Why would God go through the trouble of dispersing mankind and changing languages if the people of Babel climbed so high that they'd just be blocked by a clear dome that blew up a rocket?

Reminds me of this.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Meteorites get through that there firmyment just fine.
And you think they're outside the dome that we can't break through? Why do think they shot nuclear weapons up there? You know where the meteors come, I forgot. Lots of thing move in the firmament just fine.

musterion

And you think they're outside the dome that we can't break through? Why do think they shot nuclear weapos up there? You know where they come, I forgot. Lots of thing move in the firmament just fine.

Rocks fall from the sky all the time. They come from space; we do not see them flying around up in the blue atmosphere. We see them, some of them, in deep space.

Or is the dome one-way, allowing things IN but nothing gets OUT?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Interesting weapon, but that does not prove the earth is flat. You still have ballistic drop rate. This just does not drop as fast.

So in your own words the ballistic drop rate is explained by speed not earth's curvature?

One more question.

Did the planes you flew or fly, not sure of your military status, have the technology to perceive and evade these speeding projectiles?

I reckon these guns were on ground bases before they made them to be carried on ships.
Which would enhance the necessity of possessing our enemies gates. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not this time. It was actually a good question.

If the dome blocks missiles, space launches, etc, (don't recall any of the Apollo Saturn Vs blowing up) then what was the threat of the tower of Babel? It'd hit the ceiling and that's that.
Um, they didn't build the tower high enough yet? The "meteors" are inside the Dome, not "Deep Space" -

eaf43a424f13655106ed68a4ea018f28.jpg

musterion

"Deep Space" Got it.

Don't ignore the question. Is it one-way? Because what's all that telescopes have long seen? What is it that Hubbel can see, if rockets blow up when they hit an invisible dome that's still within the blue atmosphere?

These are questions YOU need to answer, if you're serious about all this (which I'm not sure of yet).

musterion

Um, they didn't build the tower high enough yet?

High enough FOR WHAT? To hit an invisible ceiling they wouldn't be able to get past? Then what?

The "meteors" are inside the Dome, not "Deep Space" -

Funny how we don't see them whizzing around during the daytime. Some of these are sizeable chunks of rock, you know. How do they resist gravity INSIDE the glass dome that knocks down rockets?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
High enough FOR WHAT? To hit an invisible ceiling they wouldn't be able to get past? Then what?

Funny how we don't see them whizzing around during the daytime. Some of these are sizeable chunks of rock, you know. How do they resist gravity INSIDE the glass dome that knocks down rockets?
Yeah, cuz meteors are everywhere. At Babel, did they KNOW there was a dome AND how high it was? Do you think maybe they were trying to find out? Possible. God knew their intent and that anything they imagined, they would accomplish, for the most part. If you're serious about researching this please read my body of work in this thread and the Conspiracy thread.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Don't ignore the question. Is it one-way? Because what's all that telescopes have long seen? What is it that Hubbel can see, if rockets blow up when they hit an invisible dome that's still within the blue atmosphere?

These are questions YOU need to answer, if you're serious about all this (which I'm not sure of yet).
Do these come from Deep Space too? 4 minutes

musterion

Yeah, cuz meteors are everywhere. At Babel, did they KNOW there was a dome AND how high it was? Do you think maybe they were trying to find out? Possible. God knew their intent and that anything they imagined, they would accomplish, for the most part. If you're serious about researching this please read my body of work in this thread and the Conspiracy thread.

Okay, so if God shut them down before finding out that there IS a firmament...why would He not want them to know? The only thing they'd have figured out is, they were trapped under a clear dome they could not get through. Not sure why that'd be a problem God had to take major steps to stop.

But if it's true, and if rockets are blowing up when they hit the firmament (some of them anyway), God isn't striking NASA engineers dead for discovering the dome is there and exactly how high it is.

Really not getting any of this, but then I don't have to. I'll leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.