Being politically correct harms Transgenders?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1. You would if you could.
So you accuse me of forcing others when you know I cannot.

When someone says "it's not okay to be gay" to someone who thinks otherwise - particularly when in a position authority over the other person - then that's forcing religious beliefs.
What force? what religion?

Repeating your assertion isn't very convincing.

I'm not in authority here. I gave my opinion — it's not OK to be gay.

How is that "forcing" my "religion"?

Hint: My religion has nothing to do with homos.

eider

Hey look... everyone has lost their minds and are jumping off bridges.. I guess its OK and we should do it to!

What stupid logic. Scripture is not negotiable.

Churches should welcome them, but at the same time churches should never accept what they are doing as wholesome and normal.

Scripture not negotiable.....!
But Jesus is overlooked all the tome in favour of Pauline rants.
I see OT law quoted all the time, but when I ask if all OT kaw is kept most of the bigots go quiet!
If you cherry pick your laws you are going to get caught out, yes?

Who will throw the first stone? Only the bigots?

HisServant

Scripture not negotiable.....!
But Jesus is overlooked all the tome in favour of Pauline rants.
I see OT law quoted all the time, but when I ask if all OT kaw is kept most of the bigots go quiet!
If you cherry pick your laws you are going to get caught out, yes?

Who will throw the first stone? Only the bigots?

Sex outside of marriage is always a horrible sin in both the new and old testaments... it has nothing to do with ones sexual orientation.

Genders who wear other genders clothing is also detestable.

But I view them as sins along the line of being overweight, gossipy and a host of other bad things. All Christians have things to work on to try and overcome. Succumbing to the temptations and having sex outside of marriage, wearing other genders clothing are all things that must be viewed as sin and people should be encouraged to overcome them, we should never accept them as normal.

And there is nothing bigoted in that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So you accuse me of forcing others when you know I cannot.

Verbally? Yes. Physically? You would if you could.

What force? what religion?

Repeating your assertion isn't very convincing.

Neither is repeating your rhetorical question.

I'm not in authority here. I gave my opinion — it's not OK to be gay.

How is that "forcing" my "religion"?

Hint: My religion has nothing to do with homos.

This really bothers you, doesn't it? Too bad. Although it's surprising, since you find it easy to lump other people together,

It's easier to tar them all with the same brush

I wouldn't think my opinion about your brand of Christianity and theocratic savagery would matter all that much to you.

HisServant

Ah, well that really qualifies your statement then, doesn't it?

It's detestable - except when it isn't.

Womens clothing differs from culture to culture... what is so hard to understand about that.

What is detestable is those that impersonate the other sex by trying to disguise themselves in the opposite sexes clothing.

Some people just want Halloween to be every day of the year!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Womens clothing differs from culture to culture... what is so hard to understand about that.

What is detestable is those that impersonate the other sex by trying to disguise themselves in the opposite sexes clothing.

Some people just want Halloween to be every day of the year!

Except that's not what you originally said.

Okay, glad to know that women in pants and men in kilts are acceptable to you as long as it's... on Halloween? Or not Halloween?